Photo periods in bloom! Share your pics and advice.

• Thread starter Robert23howard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PGwojowski

PGwojowski

Monday Check-In: She’s looking good. I marked in my calendar today as harvest, but clearly that’s not happening! I have to give this plant the chop April 15–17, but I think by then she should be solid even if it is a little bit early. I am leaving for Portland on April 26, and I have to have this dried, trimmed, and in jars by then. Orange hairs are starting to pop up all over the plant though so that’s a welcome sight. I am on Day 62 of flower.

IMG 1751

Last edited:
PGwojowski

PGwojowski

I added another layer of trellis netting. Is it okay to use it at this point in the plants life? I’m also not doing anything too crazy with it. It opens up the bottom portion of the plant to so much more light!

IMG 1772

IMG 1767

Last edited:
Choppr

Choppr

Wk 8 - "Blue Octane x Tropicana Cherry" - Bred By our forum friend @ImpulsiveGrower (Elite Cut Genetics), Thanks Jay! - dense, hard, heavy, frosty, spear shaped buds, too sticky to touch - even with carbon filters we got that "whole house dank" goin on! (iPhone 10 camera does her no justice)

she's almost home....

IMG E6254
IMG 6253
IMG E6251
IMG 6245
IMG 6244
DeadheadJim

DeadheadJim

Wk 8 - "Blue Octane x Tropicana Cherry" - Bred By our forum friend @ImpulsiveGrower (Elite Cut Genetics), Thanks Jay! - dense, hard, heavy, frosty, spear shaped buds, too sticky to touch - even with carbon filters we got that "whole house dank" goin on! (iPhone 10 camera does her no justice)

she's almost home....
I need this in my life (~);}.. very very nice...I partial to the kush and the purples.

R

Robert23howard

Been a minute since I have been on this page as I have been busy vegging. Looking forward to getting on it again soon. Have been vegging this Gazzurple from Humboldt (mostly Sativa) strain for the past 3 months. Thinking about trellising 2 plants in each of my 4 x 4’s. Just spacing them out 3 weeks in before flipping to flower so I can handle the space when the other tent is drying. Will be a busy 5 weeks in drying and trimming but should produce a nice harvest.

Here are a few pics of them now. They have been healthy the whole way so far and fingers crossed they stay that way throughout.

IMG 1563
IMG 1562
Top Bottom