Plant is changing colors help

• Thread starter Blickmorant
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dreamnfox

dreamnfox

first why are the bags so empty? you really want them full of dirt.
2 raise your light, its definitely too close
after that you would need lots more infro, what are you feeding, environment?

T

TheGreatPotoo

I’ve experience some minor color change between the new growth and the older fan leaves.

I had dark fans and green new development, after feeding they evened out for the most part. Nothing too scary.

The lighter color might be nutrient deficiency, what’s your soil mix and have you used any liquid fertilizer up to this point?

IMG 1730
B

Blickmorant

first why are the bags so empty? you really want them full of dirt.
2 raise your light, its definitely too close
after that you would need lots more infro, what are you feeding, environment?
Can I add soil in? Happy frog and ocean Forrest light is at 24 inches above plants this is my first go around

Sloppygls

Sloppygls

I’ve experience some minor color change between the new growth and the older fan leaves.

I had dark fans and green new development, after feeding they evened out for the most part. Nothing too scary.

The lighter color might be nutrient deficiency, what’s your soil mix and have you used any liquid fertilizer up to this point?
Cut them fan leaves

Galgrows

Galgrows

got a week or so before I start to lollipop those ladies and switch to bloom, just getting max energy before the switch
I would'nt do that they are so short right now and do add soil to those pots not sure why folks don't see that prior to planting them? You don't lollypop this early just remove the giant fans.

B

Blickmorant

I would'nt do that they are so short right now and do add soil to those pots not sure why folks don't see that prior to planting them? You don't lollypop this early just remove the giant fans.
What exactly should I do someone who knows there shit help do I need to add more soil what should I do

P

Phyto

What exactly should I do someone who knows there shit help do I need to add more soil what should I do
View attachment 2174067
Unfortunately your thread kinda got hijacked. At this point, i wouldn’t do anything. The plant looks good. The lighter new growth should darken in a few days. If you’re talking about the tiny yellow raised bumps on the top of one of the older leaves, I’d say the same thing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom