Randy candy by shiva twister

• Thread starter Monkfish
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monkfish

Monkfish

hi farmers,
anyone have info on Randy candy by shiva twister, ive had a pkt of these beans quite some time but cant seem to find any background on the strain.

As they where givin away as freebies id have thought some data would be found.........worth sprutting?

bests monkf

P

Pender

Premium Member
Supporter
Quote from the Doc:

Sativa indica cross with a hazy taste and relatively short flowering period very frosty with long sticky colas putting on a lot of weight in later stages the high is clean and with no paranoia great to turn on to ..

I purchased 4000 seeds after smoking a spliff with Shiva and shall give them away randomly to Hg420 members when they place orders on line

Monkfish

Monkfish

Quote from the Doc:

Sativa indica cross with a hazy taste and relatively short flowering period very frosty with long sticky colas putting on a lot of weight in later stages the high is clean and with no paranoia great to turn on to ..

I purchased 4000 seeds after smoking a spliff with Shiva and shall give them away randomly to Hg420 members when they place orders on line

thanx for the insight pender, seems like an hopefull lanky strain I will probably leave to some free outdoor sun nex season

bests monk f

Monkfish

Monkfish

Ive heard good reports on these :)

yer nice 1 :yes i seem to remember some time back reading heads could be of the dence variety, ive promised myself not to attempt no lural and hardy strains this year and go with what I know hits and yeilds.....always a place for cindy:inlove though m8, beats the fook outa cheese if your shooting epsom from the hip :rock lmbo

bests monkf

Latest posts

Top Bottom