Russet mites or led lights too close

• Thread starter Kkay42
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
no it can’t the droplet would have to be sitting ABOVE the leaf in a perfect shape with everything else involved being perfect for it to happen, so for a marijuana plant it is impossible
also there is scientific studies/test done to dispel this bro science crap

Z

Zab

It actually can, but probably only under the bright sun outdoors and on a certain angle and only if the water drop stays on the leave, plus probably even if that happens the water itself will work as a cooler...and different leaves have different angles so...it can, but you'll probably wont notice unless it's a dry sunny place with temperature above 30 Celsius or so
Really, we have pretty decent thunderstorms here, usually after that comes some very bright sunshine and the temps will go above 30C.
I have been outside after a rain with blazing sun without any incidents like this to my plants. if this were the case I am sure all plants would be doomed.

This person has strong lights lost of them, and I see plants inches below the lights, do actually think water on the leaves did this?

I am a newbee but, I am pretty positively sure these plants are heat and light stressed to the limit.

Top Bottom