Sea of green in a tent 4x3 meters

• Thread starter Bublot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bublot

Hi all. I'm thinking to set up a tent in a condo apartment bedroom, about 4x3 meters. Thinking to do sea of green method, small plants in 4-5liter pots on trays, 25 plants each per tray, so 6 trays in total = 150 plants. thinking to put 4 600w LED lamps, set up a filter, air intake. From ya'll perspective how much grams per plant it's possible to harvest? The straing would be amnezia, clones

B

Bdubs

I think if you did more veg time and less plants you’ll have a better time. Not only smell and condensing but you’ll also save time and energy. Thats a lot of plants for that space. I suggest longer veg and less plants because you are going to cut yourself short needing to push flower super early with all those plants to get the yield you want. Trust in growth hormones depicted by plant age. Using cuttings from a mother plant is a lot more conducive for screening imo. Bunch of babies popping up and screening is rough. Culling becomes a contributing factor in your process that could hurt yields. Unless you are planting all feminized and at that cost per seed, you best beg longer or you waste seed $$.

B

Bdubs

How would you have so many plants if you are using the right size pots for plants full cycle? If you tray that many in that small tent, you will run out of room. Right? Even 25 plants in that tent would be silly. But you’re thinking of doing 100 plants in there? Trying to understand how you make that work when you need to step their pots up. This needs more detail of what you’re doing. Just 150 plants in a 4x3 is insane ideas on its own. Even if you pushed flower at 1 week veg, you need to upsize your pots. This doesn’t seem plausible unless you push flower at first sign of leaf sets.

B

Bdubs

4x3 meters oh ok! Lol. I misread that! My bad. Still, that’s a lot of work my friend.

You are worried about weight. It all depends on how long you veg for.

A

Austin1224

Hi all. I'm thinking to set up a tent in a condo apartment bedroom, about 4x3 meters. Thinking to do sea of green method, small plants in 4-5liter pots on trays, 25 plants each per tray, so 6 trays in total = 150 plants. thinking to put 4 600w LED lamps, set up a filter, air intake. From ya'll perspective how much grams per plant it's possible to harvest? The straing would be amnezia, clones
I had 4 under 4 600s and got 80 grams from my granddaddy Bruce
Depends how big they get…..4-5 feet when u change it to 12/12 don’t expect more than 8 ounces
Less than 4 feet only expect 2 ounces after drying

A

Austin1224

Like the other person said….the longer you grow them, the more buds will hrow due to having the extra stems and colas formed to grow
U can veg it til it’s 10 foot tall and it could have a pound
Is it worth all the money spent during a year of getting it tall?
Auto flowers have been very helpful….just a few months and no need to change light cycles. Take care of them and the ph and a 5 foot plant over a few months is big enough

A

Austin1224

You would be much better off taking really good care of 5 plants and let them get 5 feet tall. Seeds come in 5 packs and after getting them 8 inches tall put them in a grow bucket lid and put them in 5 gallon buckets….plenty of air bubbles in the water and keep the ph between 5.5 and 6.5. And give them root nutrients. There’s quality and those 5 will get u almost a pound for little money!
Grow big while they grow with lights at 18 on 6 off and bloom when they start to bud and if u want u can change it to 12/12 but don’t have to

Natep

Natep

To do an effective sea of green you will need to have three tents. One for veg and mothers one for bloom and one for drying. If done correctly you can get 5 cycles a year.

Jeffdaman

Jeffdaman

I do two, I veg two for 8-10 weeks flip to bloom cut 2-3 clones at that time. Do it over and over I get 100 gs every 8-10 weeks, + the kief from trim.

B

Bublot

To do an effective sea of green you will need to have three tents. One for veg and mothers one for bloom and one for drying. If done correctly you can get 5 cycles a year.
yes i would first set up a bigger tent, then towards the end would bring the new clones and vegetate them again until harvest and drying. I'm thinking if it's possible to get 3 kilograms from each grow? With 730W Led Se7000 Spider farms

Latest posts

Top Bottom