Some help please.

• Thread starter Grower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

ukcheesehead

There not that small m8, They would be about 4 feet tall if I hadn't of bent them over. They stand at about 3 foot tall now with some good strong thick branches on them. like i say man, 3 of them look alright. It's just 2 of them look disease ridden.

it is strange why only 2 of them , u might be right maybe the 2 are sick (not ec ph ) diseased.

G

Grower

Yea I know what it is, I think they caught the plague. Here's a pic of 1 of my other girls, she's looking hot tonight, Well sexy.

http://i34.invalid.com/2itmqsg.jpg

S

Stackin Paper

Man that is humongous, you say you got 5 of them under a 600w yeah?

G

Grower

Man that is humongous, you say you got 5 of them under a 600w yeah?

Well yea and I'v got a 200w envirolite on the floor in between the plants as well as the 600w up top. You should see what Twohands has got on the go, 5 skunk passion under a 1000w put to flower after a week veg and there between 6 and 8 feet tall, These girls have long legs. And don't we all like girls with long legs. I know i do lol.

G

Grower

GOD DAMMIT i just added 40ml of canna flush to 10 L of water checked the ph and it's dropped to 4.7 ???????? WTF?

S

Stackin Paper

GOD DAMMIT i just added 40ml of canna flush to 10 L of water checked the ph and it's dropped to 4.7 ???????? WTF?

I thought you wasn't gonna use the flush or is that why you fucked up, lol.

Man i need some of what you're smoking:evilgrin

G

Grower

No I just didn't expect the ph to drop so low, i don't have any ph up lol

G

Grower

Actually, I'v just added another 10 L of plain water to that Which brought the ph up to 5.7, Poured it through a 6.5 L pot took and ec reading and it's pretty much done its job with 1 bucket of canna flush at 20ml per 10 L it's leached all the nutes out, ec is now reading the same as plain tap water. Well done Canna flush:clapping saved me some back ache.

Top Bottom