Something strange need help with

• Thread starter JeffreyGreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JeffreyGreen

Hi this is my first grow with this rdwc system I have grown hydro before but have never seen anything like this before. This is the 6 week of flowering the strain is white widow from krop kings. This is a 4 bucket system with a 10 gallon reservoir. The 2 plants close to the door are fine but the back 2 have something very strange going on. The plants in the back were normal until I started to flower. The plant in the back right just started to grow out of control and the back left one did aswell but not to the same size. I looked and read everything I could find about mutations and never found anything close. Plus the THC on them is also unreal I first thought it was powdery mildew but it was not. The trichomes and pistils look like they are ready to harvest. Any info and help would be great.

Something strange need help with
Something strange need help with 2
Something strange need help with 3
Something strange need help with 4
Something strange need help with 5
Something strange need help with 6
Something strange need help with 7
Something strange need help with 8
Something strange need help with 9
B

Bdubs

Got a picture of the whole tent with all 4 plants side by side for comparison? Some plants just have more vigor. J rooted during germination can cause some stunted growth from germination onward. If I were planting a plethora of seeds, I would cull my J rooted seeds and not plant them. Straight rooted from seed are the most healthy, vigorous plants later on.

J

JeffreyGreen

Hi this is my first grow with this rdwc system I have grown hydro before but have never seen anything like this before. This is the 6 week of flowering the strain is white widow from krop kings. This is a 4 bucket system with a 10 gallon reservoir. The 2 plants close to the door are fine but the back 2 have something very strange going on. The plants in the back were normal until I started to flower. The plant in the back right just started to grow out of control and the back left one did as well but not to the same size. I looked and read everything I could find about mutations and never found anything close. Plus the THC on them is also unreal I first thought it was powdery mildew but it was not. The trichomes and pistils look like they are ready to harvest. Any info and help would be great.
Update

So the problem is that the buds are still small its only been 6 weeks and they are showing signs that they should be harvested soon.
I will put up more pics of the other plants so you can see what I am talking about I should have made it more clear in the first post.
The mutation I believe is from being to close to the LED I am not sure if there are any similar looking plants I could not find any.

IMG 0016
IMG 0111
IMG 0013
IMG 0104
K

KeyFingerFlying

I took like 20 minutes look and I really can't say anything despite years of my experience with my own plants...they are okay? Well look, small buds are small buds, perhaps a genotype took place, or a phenotype. The plant just decided to go like that, perhaps should have been stressed during vegetation, not much you can do now I guess...but it will yield and it will yield quite good. Not as good as you might want it to I suppose but it is what it is now...

Top Bottom