Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
2 buddies already have 1 cali each outside, i’ve got 2 more for buddies and mine waiting to go out, probably closer to june 1..
I like the way you set up your outdoor runs.
With an indoor and outdoor veg, aside from a genetic predisposition of being a larger cultivar, this way you do it all but guarantees you a big ass plant. Dig it.

Stokes

Stokes

While I did make glass pipes some 30 yrs ago it was just out of clear glass tubing and I haven't a clue how these are made. Did a quick search on YouTube and saw this
View attachment 2174342
Dino Rosin-Amanti
Blown Glass w Calcedonia
Cool stuff. I haven't looked at any videos yet but I'm sure there's got to be some on pipe making😉

Beautiful. Reminds me of opal. Soeaking of which, a black opal piece is now on my wishlist

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

So my mother's day gift to Mom was getting her a raised veggie planter done up right mainly.

She's out of town this weekend, so I've snuck over to her house and I'm setting her up an automatic, timer controlled irrigation system. Drippers for most plants. Atomizers for the potato bags and strawberry planters. Sprinklers for the ornamental beds

I've got a couple beds done. 4 more to go. Quite surprised how well it works for how cheap it is too

IMG 20240519 130006
IMG 20240519 130046
IMG 20240519 130023
IMG 20240519 130500
BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Yep, one of his crazy million
Tentacle 500000 seperate pieces beast of a job is here in Galveston.Its $50,000 😂
Thats awesome! I would absolutely fork that cash out if I had it for that!

Got to see his exhibit down in SF years ago! HOLY SHIT! Years and years of his work! To travel with his shit they would dismantle every single piece ans bubble wrap that shit!!! Fuckin crazy! My favorite was the “under the see type thing” all his starfish and see like creature were in the ceiling of a glass room! Fuckin awesome! And really the whole thing was my favorite!

Have you heard of Orient and Flume?

Top Bottom