Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
This was the half of the pull that didn't sell on lineage prestige lol.

And i didnt run out for about a year, about 2lbs from a single plant under 1kw hps.

Prob woulda hit the fabled 3 a light completely by accident had i not botched it right at the end and took her a good 16 weeks.

(seriously, this is NOT a plant for DWC, near daily root zone flushes, constant PH bouncing, she literally shat into her own nutrient solution continuously because her landrace evolved in high mineral low organic matter mountain soils. Was a total bitch in DWC)

A little over a pound of pure sativa land race in this photo iirc. No one wanted it though lol. Hard to believe this nug was pulled early at 13ish weeks :x
I would do despicable things to that bud 👊🏻🤡

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Made these
20240507 204659

Calls for 1 cup milk so I added 1/4 cup milk and 1/4 cup infused coconut oil.

Makes 5 muffins. Ate 3 so far.

Gonna sleep good tonight😉

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I still have this leaf pressed in wax paper somewhere in my stuff too. Was the biggest leaf i've ever pruned from an indoor plant. And i really, really didnt want to, but it had to go. I love keeping some form of keepsake from every round of flowering plants i have.

Really need to find the wax pressing.

This leaf belongs to my "Biggs" cross. The name was chosen for reasons that should be obvious. For scale im a good bit over 6' and a goot bit over 200lbs. Usually. This leaf was bigger then most human heads.
View attachment 2166797
View attachment 2166798

Im done being a stoned show-off now 😅 im feeling more sentimental on my end the show-boaty though fwiw.
I can see your Schwartz is as big as mine hahahahah

IMG 3048
IMG 4238
P

Putthataway

I still have this leaf pressed in wax paper somewhere in my stuff too. Was the biggest leaf i've ever pruned from an indoor plant. And i really, really didnt want to, but it had to go. I love keeping some form of keepsake from every round of flowering plants i have.

Really need to find the wax pressing.

This leaf belongs to my "Biggs" cross. The name was chosen for reasons that should be obvious. For scale im a good bit over 6' and a goot bit over 200lbs. Usually. This leaf was bigger then most human heads.
View attachment 2166797
View attachment 2166798

Im done being a stoned show-off now 😅 im feeling more sentimental on my end the show-boaty though fwiw.
Check this out. My lady collected my first set of leaves on my first grow and added them to the pages in her cook book.
IMG 1342
I don’t know which ones these are but it preserved the leaf^
IMG 1344
^ I asked to start logging the strain and plant.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Check this out. My lady collected my first set of leaves on my first grow and added them to the pages in her cook book. View attachment 2166802I don’t know which ones these are but it preserved the leaf^View attachment 2166803^ I asked to start logging the strain and plant.
Bro there’s are so many random books with leaf presses in them, I have forgott Were I put them all being a raging burnout, we come across them all the time. Great looking leaf. 👊🏻🤡

Leoman

Leoman

My trimming's lazy as fuck but sent this pic to an old work buddy and he said he wanted to try it even though not cured. I stuck it in a little plastic container I was gonna throw away and he picked it up. He takes it out of the container and sticks it in a plastic cigarette pack wrapper then straight to back pocket, giving me the container back.

I was like bro come on. lol

PXL 20240507 1839524502

P

Putthataway

Bro there’s are so many random books with leaf presses in them, I have forgott Were I put them all being a raging burnout, we come across them all the time. Great looking leaf. 👊🏻🤡
Lol, I was trying to find the original book. Here’s plant nl5a . In the cure jar.
IMG 1345
IMG 1346
Looks like one of the plants I trimmed later in trim jail because I tend to remove more leaves when I am not pissed off and cranky. I got 13 jars. Start trimming Friday night at 8pm -2 in the morning . The next day I started at like 11 late afternoon I was like I am done and this harvest looks weak. Then I discovered another plant. I get high on my own supply. Will cover me for next harvest and more.

P

Putthataway

My trimming's lazy as fuck but sent this pic to an old work buddy and he said he wanted to try it even though not cured. I stuck it in a little plastic container I was gonna throw away and he picked it up. He takes it out of the container and sticks it in a plastic cigarette pack wrapper then straight to back pocket, giving me the container back.

I was like bro come on. lol

View attachment 2166749
You don’t like pancakes 😂

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Made these
View attachment 2166801

That should have said called for 1/2 cup of milk, hence the 1/4 cup each oil and milk and I'm feeling numbness in my lips and toes🤔 this oil was from some GMO x Pure Michigan called Sarsparilla with THC near 30%. I haven't eaten this much in some time but I like it🤪

P

Putthataway

That should have said called for 1/2 cup of milk, hence the 1/4 cup each oil and milk and I'm feeling numbness in my lips and toes🤔 this oil was from some GMO x Pure Michigan called Sarsparilla with THC near 30%. I haven't eaten this much in some time but I like it🤪
I personally don’t like edibles. They make me unmotivated. They also give vivid dreams, I wake up with a weed hangover. I like smoke I can get through my tasks.

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Made these
View attachment 2166801

I personally don’t like edibles. They make me unmotivated. They also give vivid dreams, I wake up with a weed hangover. I like smoke I can get through my tasks.
I usually sleep well. I've been doing them regularly for years, especially caps, both THC & CBD. Got a hemp Cherry Wine 18% CBD 0.3% THC. Smells like cherry wine, wonderful to smoke mixed with THC but most is processed into oil. Tonight was all THC🤗

P

Putthataway

I usually sleep well. I've been doing them regularly for years, especially caps, both THC & CBD. Got a hemp Cherry Wine 18% CBD 0.3% THC. Smells like cherry wine, wonderful to smoke mixed with THC but most is processed into oil. Tonight was all THC🤗
😂 enjoy , I can’t knock it I certainly couldn’t handle it.👊

dankfrank83

dankfrank83

I thought I saw an amber trichone. It was just a red diode reflecting 😔 Probably got another week or maybe two I hope, so they'll swell a bit more. Suck up some nutes.

I was in vegas more than 20 years ago. Gambling has never been a vice of mine. But we used to put a coin in a slot machine to take part of the gamblers buffet. I don't think I have complained about food since then. The drinks were so watered down you had to do 4 for 1, and we did.

Just sucking up the nutes before security notices you.

Last edited:
Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

Anyone else here leave a bowl packed, then get distracted by a shiny object with WiFi and Bluetooth capabilities and forget to smoke it? Just to smoke it randomly a week or two later. I’m always apprehensive about that first hit, is it a layer cake of kief, hash and bud, or was it leftover scraps from the rolling tray. Was it a couchlocking Indica or it’s gonna be a long nite sativa?? The answers always the same………Yes. Here’s to one of life’s greatest mysteries…..what the fuck am I smoking?!?!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I don't smoke indica during the day cuz it just fucking wrecks my motivation. I got a box of purple papers and started rolling only indica with them. My ashtray is always full of half burned numbers so it was like playing Russian roulette firing one back up without knowing if I would be done for the day!
Purple doobs only in the evening!

Top Bottom