Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Putthataway

IMG 1347

dankfrank83

dankfrank83

Too bad hard drugs took over. Your video gave me an error. I have the disc , clicked just to hear the growl and bark, instead I hear two cats fucking outside. What are the odds? 😂
WTH 😅

Yeah, DMX did crack from age 8 or something similar. Such unbelievable talent. But then again, we would probably never have had the Darkman if it wasn't for that. Living with ADHD all my life I feel I have always been able to relate to his poetry.
He sort of saved me in NYC in the early 2000s. I got into some trouble with a guy there on the street. My friend was somewhere else and this guy is super aggressive and half screaming in my face. I try to calm him down, I am scared as hell, young blond blue-eyed swedish kid with a tourist map. I say "You sound like DMX, chill" or something. And he just "You think so kid?" And he ends up showing me a building X used to live in.

dankfrank83

dankfrank83

This guy's weed was crazy. I don't know about science and shit, but at that time I felt like I had never smoked anything like that and I have an idea that I never have after.

But it's probably like with MDMA in the eighties and just that I have fried my brain with bongrips since then 🤷

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

This guy's weed was crazy. I don't know about science and shit, but at that time I felt like I had never smoked anything like that and I have an idea that I never have after.

But it's probably like with MDMA in the eighties and just that I have fried my brain with bongrips since then 🤷
It doesnt matter how long you take a t break, if youve spent more then a couple years smoking, your tollerance will never go back to the way it was before you smoked. You can even stop for 2-3 years straight. Can confirm lol.

Even after nearly 3 years no smoking, FIRE ass flower still didn't rock my world anything like the first time i got good and stoned on some flat reggie brick.

Maybe if you stopped for 7-10 years, long enough for most the cells in your body to replace themselves, but even then, your neurons are still the same neurons.

MDMA, thats a strange one, i cant touch that stuff anymore at all. Did it way too much as a teenager/young adult i think. How much you do young DEFINTIELY affects how it hits when older. But MDMA also phsyical changes the presentation of dendritic spines in the nervous systems, sometimes completely destroys them, and it is permanent, and we dont know what dendritic spines on nerve endings are even for yet.

Tried mdma again few times a few years ago. Pure compound reagent tested. I did not enjoy anything about it, the body feel, the headspace, the come up, the come down. I could tell it was definitely the same substance i was playing with when younger, there just wasnt anything i liked about it anymore besides the "get mental/emotional work done" aspect of it. But even that only happens if you do the subsance VERY rarely, it goes away basically overnight. I would even describe the euphoria as riding in the line between euphoria and dysphoria. It's not a super pleasant substance when you're not a kid anymore, not for me or any in my personal circle. The experience as an adult was actually very beneficial to my mental health, but unlike when i was younger, there was nothing about the substance that i actually physically enjoyed lol. I find it interesting ecstacy was even coined as a common name for it. There's a huge list of more euphoric substances that are also far less toxic and caustic than methelene-dioxy*methamphetamine*

Every single example i have of someone who continued to use MDMA frequently on into adult hood, they are all very shakey-handed, jittery speaking people, constantly rub their brow line while having a conversation and always look stressed out and like theyre waiting to get to somewher ebut dont know where. Usually underweight and under nourished, and dont sleep enough. Teeth rotting away is something i see in the rave crowd now a days a lot as well. Just like anyone else frequently doing a form of mehamphetamine lol. Most MDMA fans dont even realize theyre literally doing meth, and that this compound permanently damages your nervous system in ways science doesn't even fully understand yet.. They lump the compound in with the physical safety involved in classical psychedelics, and this is actually a dangerous mistake to make.

Sorry, im the information overload guy apparently, and big fan of harm reduction style posting lmao.. MDMA is one of the most misrepresented substances out there, but unlike THC and the classical psychedelics, it's actually misrepresented by most these days, the other way around. It's actually the only substance ive seen people destroy their life with, while totally convinced things were actually getting better. And i personally know 3 people that have overdosed on the substance in a public setting, one is also no longer with us. Probably leave that one to the emotionally scarred and the traumatized combat veterans these days lol.

Last edited:
dankfrank83

dankfrank83

Th
It doesnt matter how long you take a t break, if youve spent more then a couple years smoking, your tollerance will never go back to the way it was before you smoked. You can even stop for 2-3 years straight. Can confirm lol.

Even after nearly 3 years no smoking, FIRE ass flower still didn't rock my world anything like the first time i got good and stoned on some flat reggie brick.

Maybe if you stopped for 7-10 years, long enough for most the cells in your body to replace themselves, but even then, your neurons are still the same neurons.

MDMA, thats a strange one, i cant touch that stuff anymore at all. Did it way too much as a teenager/young adult i think. How much you do young DEFINTIELY affects how it hits when older. But MDMA also phsyical changes the presentation of dendritic spines in the nervous systems, sometimes completely destroys them, and it is permanent, and we dont know what dendritic spines on nerve endings are even for yet.

Tried mdma again few times a few years ago. Pure compound reagent tested. I did not enjoy anything about it, the body feel, the headspace, the come up, the come down. I could tell it was definitely the same substance i was playing with when younger, there just wasnt anything i liked about it anymore besides the "get mental/emotional work done" aspect of it. I would even describe the euphoria as riding in the line between euphoria and dysphoria. It's not a super pleasant substance when you're not a kid anymore, not for me or any in my personal circle. The experience as an adult was actually very beneficial to my mental health, but unlike when i was younger, there was nothing about the substance that i actually physically enjoyed lol. I find it interesting ecstacy was even coined as a common name for it. There's a huge list of more euphoric substances that are also far less toxic and caustic than methelene-dioxy*methamphetamine*

Every single example i have of someone who continued to use MDMA frequently on into adult hood, they are all very shakey-handed, jittery speaking people, constantly rub their brow line while having a conversation and always look stressed out and like theyre waiting to get to somewher ebut dont know where. Usually underweight and under nourished, and dont sleep enough. Teeth rotting away is something i see in the rave crowd now a days a lot as well. Just like anyone else frequently doing a form of mehamphetamine lol. Most MDMA fans dont even realize theyre literally doing meth, and that this compound permanently damages your nervous system in ways science doesn't even fully understand yet.. They lump the compound in with the physical safety involved in classical psychedelics, and this is actually a dangerous mistake to make.

Sorry, im the information overload guy apparently.
Thank you for the information, wow. The drug you guys call meth, is that what we call amphetamine? Crystal-ish white powder, smells like... strong chemical... Air freshener? Shit man. I don't touch that stuff. I'm a fat guy. I love eating and sleeping. Fuck dancing in the middle of the road at 3 am. Not my style.

I never tried MDMA. Not that I can remember anyway. Tried e-pills but like you say 🤷

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Th

Thank you for the information, wow. The drug you guys call meth, is that what we call amphetamine? Crystal-ish white powder, smells like... strong chemical... Air freshener? Shit man. I don't touch that stuff. I'm a fat guy. I love eating and sleeping. Fuck dancing in the middle of the road at 3 am. Not my style.

I never tried MDMA. Not that I can remember anyway. Tried e-pills but like you say 🤷
amphetamine, and methamphetamine are technically 2 different compounds, methelene-dioxy-methamphetamine is the chemical name of MDMA. They are all just slight tweaks of the amphetamine molecular structure

methylating amphetamine makes it sronger and last longer. This is methamphetamine, Adding an additional methyl group and some oxygen atoms to methamphatime makes it more euphoric but also makes it shorter acting, and this is what MDMA is. Mdma was first synthesized by a chemist named Sasha Shulgin. You can find the entire backstory of the substance and the results of its discovery, and how it actually made it into the streets in his book "Pihkal"

Adderal is dextroamphetamine. Vyvanse is levo-dextroamphetamine

They are all amphetamine

Last edited:
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
So for those of you following my complaining.....the new lady has less qualifications than me....I applied to go do inventory control in the warehouse, fuck my boss, she's on her own. I get 2 weeks off due to my old ladies surgery so good luck 👍. Then warehouse wants me so I'll probably get that job and move on.

Hope everyone has a Great day

Top Bottom