Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Part of my project is preventing bugs from getting in and out. Also light leaks were a concern. I believe it was gnick stating to get hoes for your ho’s. View attachment 2174839View attachment 2174840View attachment 2174841Size b fits over the 6 inch ac affinity fan and gives you a tie down. I wanted black for the top but this “coffee mist” seems to not allow any light tho.
Putt over here getting ready to go and rob the Texaco for 3 Red Bulls, many slim Jim’s, 2 6 packs of milwaukees beast. 87 cents from the give a penny take a penny, with 13 dollars out of the drawer. 😂

Leoman

Leoman

BB22

BB22

Cancel your yachting trips to Spain. Orca thugs are on the rise.

I watched documentary on a killer whales. Look up the whale named Tillikum. Crazy.

They also talked about a pair of orcas named port and starboard due to the fact that their dorsal fins flopped over. They patrol waters together hunting great white sharks.

Z

Zab

I watched documentary on a killer whales. Look up the whale named Tillikum. Crazy.

They also talked about a pair of orcas named port and starboard due to the fact that their dorsal fins flopped over. They patrol waters together hunting great white sharks.
Looks cool, I will watch this for sure, they're probably stressed out from eating all that plastic floating around😅

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
@Captspaulding I about fucking died 😂

Leoman

Leoman

I remember that. The whale killed one guy and Sea World blamed him for it and continued doing shows with the whale, then it killed someone else. Crazy it's still legal to keep huge intelligent predators in a tank and make them do tricks.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
@Captspaulding I about fucking died 😂

I can’t read it, I don’t have fb or any other app
This is straight up the only thing I use. Screen shots maybe?

I’m trying to get schwifty over here…..👊🏻🤡

Top Bottom