trainwreck 3 weeks

• Thread starter wambam123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Salty

Arcata cuts stick to around 60 days. I grew that stuff for years. It's a shame to see the name bastardized like it is. IMO there's only one BrainTreck...i mean Trainwreck. :)

F

FastForward

Arcata cuts stick to around 60 days. I grew that stuff for years. It's a shame to see the name bastardized like it is. IMO there's only one BrainTreck...i mean Trainwreck. :)

Salty - thanks for this - mine are at day 52 and still the pistils are all white.... the trichs look to be changing but only a few are cloudy atm. Should I ignore pistil colour and just go with trich development?

edit: also I was going to start flushing, but it seems a bit weird to start when it looks as immature as it does...or is that just a TW thing?

mace

mace

updates? im on day 62 of my arcata TW and i don't see much amber at all.

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Your plants look really nice wambam, but i don't think they look like the Wreck. A hybrid I take it? I'm not familiar with GH's line. Looks like it's gonna yield ya a lot of some really nice smoke. Here is a cut given to me that I'm 99% sure is the Arcata cut. The stems are very thin and pliable. She'll lay right on the floor if not staked. The leaves are thinner as well. More sativa lookin. She looks like she's ready at 50 days, but 60 to 65 is better. Pics are at day 50. Spicy lemony funky smell. Couple of hits will do ya.

Copy of Trainwreck 024 1
Copy of Trainwreck 005 1
Copy of Trainwreck 008 1
Copy of Trainwreck 021 1
Copy of Trainwreck 018 1

Latest posts

Top Bottom