Update on plants and I need help

• Thread starter TalkToMeNice1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Some of the stems look like they've stretched a lot. It would help the plant to add soil up close to the cotyledons. Roots will grow from the stem. Here's an example screen grab from the first post:

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

I caught myself twice already today trying to send her my credit card information and truck keys
thats a little uncalled for and insulting dont ya think i mean nothing about her post or pics suggest she wants your credit card info or get in the truck with you , i would even go as far to say that if you did give her your credit card info it would most likely come back as declined

Stokes

Stokes

thats a little uncalled for and insulting dont ya think i mean nothing about her post or pics suggest she wants your credit card info or get in the truck with you , i would even go as far to say that if you did give her your credit card info it would most likely come back as declined
Would probably come back declined.

Me hypothetically sending her unsolicited valuables says nothing about her character, only my flaws/weaknesses when it comes to beautiful women.

TalkToMeNice1

TalkToMeNice1

I caught myself twice already today trying to send her my credit card information and truck keys
Glad to see this post is still up and running 😂

Top Bottom