What deficiency do you see in this leaf

• Thread starter Jph1953
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jph1953

I flushed out the plant Friday, does this look like nute block, or possible light burn
What deficiency do you see in this leaf

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
It looks like a K deficiency (looked it up online) take this with a grain of salt and let someone else confirm or correct what I stated : ) as far as fixing it I cant comment on that. If you dont get a better response in while bump this thread : ) good luck!

Stokes

Stokes

Calcium. Maybe potassium. How long has it looked like this and what stage are you in the grow

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I flushed out the plant Friday, does this look like nute block, or possible light burn
I don't think it's either of those. It could be calcium and it could be manganese, which is rare. I'd treat it for calcium deficiency first.

Stokes

Stokes

Flower 49 days
Yeah id say she needs calcium. What strength of your nutes were you using before a flush was advised? And what were you planning to start back up with? Definitely want to get calmag back in there, their levels have a massive impact on macros uptake

Stokes

Stokes

Im looking for a label for those nutrients and csnt find anything where it mentions calmag. I did see something where it mentioned that calcium is included in the boost, were you using it as a 3 part feeding regimen?

J

Jph1953

Will the epson salts work for cal mag?, I was told it would I also use Vegamatrix and blossom bloom
Hers is a picture of the plant two days ago when I flushed it outView attachment 2174700
Im looking for a label for those nutrients and csnt find anything where it mentions calmag. I did see something where it mentioned that calcium is included in the boost, were you using it as a 3 part feeding regimen?
yes I added it with the vegamatrix and blossom feed

J

Jph1953

They where trying to help thought there is a mute bloke at roots. Am new at this and any and all advice I tend to take

Stokes

Stokes

They where trying to help thought there is a mute bloke at roots. Am new at this and any and all advice I tend to take
Did you recently up your feed?
Because most nutrition issues occur after a feed change, or right where youre at right now. Up to this point it really only needed nitrogen, and a little phosphorus and potassium. Now that flipped and you need loads (relatively) of p/k and not near as much N. Im not sure what the plant looked like before flush, but unless something drastically changed id say it was hungry more than anything

Top Bottom