Why is my buds drying up while still on plant?

• Thread starter ticsy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ticsy

ticsy

hi. i have a plant which has super stagnated, and the buds are very hard and dried up.. what should i do?

ticsy

ticsy

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
hi. i have a plant which has super stagnated, and the buds are very hard and dried up.. what should i do?
It looks nutrient deficient. Possibly lockout or a problem with the roots. How often do you water it and what do you feed it?

Stokes

Stokes

It could just be very hungry too.

Plant is very close to harvest or pollinated given the looks of lower buds

ticsy

ticsy

Ticsy,

In your grow room pics are those cannabis cultivars that same?
no 2 different strain, i now give it an plant mix with 2-5-4 npk, i get flower nutrient tomorow.. i only give it water when its dry far down, i have ph meter it should be fine..

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
And the right pathogens have to be present! Outdoor growers up in Washington state run into it when it is raining a lot! Saw some guy up there, explaining it, pointed it out at the base of his 7 foot bush that looked beautiful! Said there was no saving it, and just chopped it down and threw it to the goats!😄 Wasn’t even showing any real symptoms yet! But he’d been down the road before!

ticsy

ticsy

it dosent have any disease when i watch it up close, it just started to yellow alot of leafe over night and stalled, and i gave it some nutrients and some of the yellow leafes turned green again (i diddnt even know that was possible) i feed it npk 0-5-4 today

Latest posts

Top Bottom