• Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Blickmorant

Yo i need some help
what's wrong?

Newty

Newty

Transplant it, it's outgrown that cup especially because the cup isn't full of soil.

What's your plans for this plant? What size pot are you going to? What soil are you going to use? Nutrients you plan on using when needed?

What size is your grow space? What light are you using? How high is the light above the plant and what dimmer setting?

B

Blickmorant

Transplant it, it's outgrown that cup especially because the cup isn't full of soil.

What's your plans for this plant? What size pot are you going to? What soil are you going to use? Nutrients you plan on using when needed?

What size is your grow space? What light are you using? How high is the light above the plant and what dimmer setting?
2× 4 grow tent it out grew the cup pretty quick lol 9 days ? I have happy frog and ocean forest and the fox farms nutrients

Newty

Newty

2× 4 grow tent it out grew the cup pretty quick lol 9 days ? I have happy frog and ocean forest and the fox farms nutrients
I like mixing 2 parts Ocean Forest to 1 part Happy Frog when I transplant. You shouldn't need to add nutrients for awhile.

It could of went a little longer in the cup if it would of been full of soil, next time fill the solo cup right up. Easier to avoid over watering if there's more soil and less chance of getting root bound early on.

You already have a couple sets of leaves and the leaves span more then the diameter of the cup, good visual signs they are ready to be transplanted.

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

yeh id transplant it to👍 then water in right after the transplant.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
that thing could have grown a ton more in that cup, a seedling? Close to being rootbound?
I friggin doubt it.
Here are some plants all born on the same day, I’m slow rolling them and keeping them in these size pots until I can a new batch out of the way, In the second pic, that plant is topped to. 16 main stalks. So as far as the ops post, only thing I was seeing is a seedling with some shiny spots on leaves and a very dark pigment overall.

nitrogen rich. Not tox, but will be if it isn’t changed.

IMG 4454
IMG 4650
Newty

Newty

that thing could have grown a ton more in that cup, a seedling? Close to being rootbound?
I friggin doubt it.
I wouldn't think so either but in my smaller tent grow with Trusts RB x Okie, my seedlings that were about the size of the OPs, started dropping and could not get them to stop getting worse.
I didn't know what was going on so I transplanted from solo cups to 2 quart pots, my solo cups were filled with roots and that was with a full solo cup of soil. I found it quite strange because my plants were always much bigger in solo cups before transplant. Within 2 days they were better but within another 10 days I had transplant them again into the 3 gallon pots.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I definitely didn't read anything but I saw cap so your in good hands ✌️🐼

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

I wouldn't think so either but in my smaller tent grow with Trusts RB x Okie, my seedlings that were about the size of the OPs, started dropping and could not get them to stop getting worse.
I didn't know what was going on so I transplanted from solo cups to 2 quart pots, my solo cups were filled with roots and that was with a full solo cup of soil. I found it quite strange because my plants were always much bigger in solo cups before transplant. Within 2 days they were better but within another 10 days I had transplant them again into the 3 gallon pots.
hey man you cant question or say no to them , there always right

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
@Blickmorant -

Transplanting it would be helpful because it would allow more air flow around the leaves and over the soil.

The soil does appear to be nitrogen rich, so it doesn't need more nutrients.

I have happy frog and ocean forest and the fox farms nutrients
Don't add the FF nutrients now. The soil should be enough for at least a few more weeks, and maybe more.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Top Bottom