🔥 Fire from the Shire 🔥 Come on in ✌️

• Thread starter Stokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stokes

Stokes

The last wedding cake popped up in the 10 gallon.

IMG 4981

Stokes

Stokes

sorry for the smudgy camera , getting ready for work and noticed they needed watering so was in a rush.

Euforia finally decided to start growing. Praise god. Pie face filling out the 3 gallons much quicker than anticipated. Its been my experience that regs are much more vigorous growers, no science to back that up, just observations by an average grower. Going to top and manifold Friday, that should slow them down for a few days.

Wedding cake auto in the 10 gallon (lol) is a doing seedling things

IMG 5012

IMG 5010

Oh, heres the other wedding cake auto. Leaves were kinda droopy up high so i raised the light. I really have to get a better fan in there. Environment is kind of shitty. Think i will do a flowering tea for it in a few days, should be done with stretch by then

IMG 5013

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
sorry for the smudgy camera , getting ready for work and noticed they needed watering so was in a rush.

Euforia finally decided to start growing. Praise god. Pie face filling out the 3 gallons much quicker than anticipated. Its been my experience that regs are much more vigorous growers, no science to back that up, just observations by an average grower. Going to top and manifold Friday, that should slow them down for a few days.

Wedding cake auto in the 10 gallon (lol) is a doing seedling things

View attachment 2016684

View attachment 2016685

Oh, heres the other wedding cake auto. Leaves were kinda droopy up high so i raised the light. I really have to get a better fan in there. Environment is kind of shitty. Think i will do a flowering tea for it in a few days, should be done with stretch by then

View attachment 2016686
I especially love the seedling doing seedling things

Stokes

Stokes

I went ahead and topped all the plants in the 4x4. I have to slow them down because im not ready for a transplant to the 10 gallons yet. Havent even mixed my soil yet lol. Since i grossly underestimated 10 gallon pots, im going to go with a bale of promix CC as a base. Its cheap as hell. Never used it but i used their bx (peat) with my first ever soil mix and had great results. Whats the worst that could happen? Always have more seeds. I think i will ph at 6.2 and go from there.

Before:

IMG 5045

After:

IMG 5051

Both euforias are tiny bushy things, i hope to god they have a good stretch. I am not very optimistic.

Wedding cake im the 2x2. Her stretch looks about finished i think.

IMG 5052

Here’s some Primus. Was playing on my phone as I was in the tent.

Stokes

Stokes

Post top update. Lots of new growth and are responding well.

Pie face(s)

IMG 5069

IMG 5071

IMG 5073

Euforia(s). Really started to show up.

IMG 5070

IMG 5074

Wedding cake. I started brewing a tea (roots organic bloom boost) for it. I know its early but my mix is honestly a veg mix and is lacking in P/K. Only went 80% of recommended dose.

IMG 5067

Y’all thought i was playin’

IMG 5075

IMG 5078

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
See?!?!? A fr hobbit growing something for those pipes they always be smoking.

Stokes

Stokes

I know I already updated today, but just got back from the shop with some much needed supplies. Will be mixing up some soil tomorrow 🙂

IMG 5117

I am contemplating on how im going to mix it up. A little uncertain on how long it will take the plants to fill out a 10 gallon pot when transplanting from a 3. Have no idea but im guessing close to a month. With that in mind i am going to do a simple mix with some 4-6-2 i bought for the vegetable garden, perhaps with some added langbeinite for potassium and magnesium.

IMG 5120

If it takes as long as anticipated then the nutrients i mix in should be about depleted in time for flip. Will top dress a little for the stretch and then mix up a flowering concoction with my single ingredients. Hopefully between now and then i restock my azomite because im about out.

Gonna give another day for the bloom tea in the bubbler. I have to get a better airstone but this will do for now.

IMG 5118

Gave a heavy’ish watering for the plants in the 4x4. They’re really going through some water which leads me to believe they are indeed getting close to filling out their pots alreadY

IMG 5121

Happy friday

Stokes

Stokes

Did some tying down and tinkering with lights. Used the photone app for the first time in the 2x2, and must say the SF1000 isnt as good as I thought it was. The coverage at the side of the tent is kinda garbage.it looks like id almost be better off letting them go natural and focusing on the main cola? Maybe ill raise it up amd max it out. Noticing that i untied all the chutes and am gonna let them get high as possible.

Wedding cake auto.

IMG 5168

Have the ppfd averaging about 400 in the 4x4. Middle of the road as far as veg goes. Not trying to push them, more time will be on my side anyways. Tied them up a bit. I believe i overwatered one of the pie faces, see if you can spot which one

IMG 5173

IMG 5171

IMG 5169

IMG 5170

IMG 5172

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, fellas.

Stokes

Stokes

Wedding cake is a mess lol. Bent some stems and top dressed with some castings to get ready for the first bloom nutrients in a week or so. Shes not really asking for it yet, but would like for it to be there ready for her when the bulk starts in 2-3 weeks.

Certainly no plant of the year, but shes doing exactly what i want for in an auto, growing fast and consistent. Small amount of trichomes forming, much like the last one i did.

IMG 5206

IMG 5205

Top Bottom