13 Dawgs...

• Thread starter Lost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

666elsie

my bad..the first one is the shiite!!this baby is 4ft and climbing,vegged her for 1.5 months topped 3x,in the past week she has grow'n 18in,the other 2 sisters,are only bout 2 ft if that and nugs as tight as a nuns arse,these DAWGS R the dawg woooooo!I got no PM no where!!

D

DrDanko

my bad..the first one is the shiite!!this baby is 4ft and climbing,vegged her for 1.5 months topped 3x,in the past week she has grow'n 18in,the other 2 sisters,are only bout 2 ft if that and nugs as tight as a nuns arse,these DAWGS R the dawg woooooo!I got no PM no where!!

What's he talking about is your pics are showing tons of Powder Mold. At least that what it looks likes, only you could tell for sure. Like your last pic that you posted(bottom one), the leaves are covered in white shit. Now some strains the leaves can get a bit frosty, but that doesn't appear to be the case here. Those larger fan leaves that are randomly covered in white crap, that's what we're saying looks like PM. If it were the good kind of frost, there'd at least be some symetry in it's appearance. So that's the best way I could explain it. Doesn't look good, but like I said only you can be the judge. But you definitely DON'T wanna smoke it if it has PM. Bad. -DrD.

666elsie

UH! OH! I did sulpher them and did not get alot washed off .
If it was PMed I woulda had this mess cleaned up .
thanx for the imput,always learn,in,and dirt is not my thing to much crap too deal with,bugs like the shit too much.
gonna rev up the buckets for the next show 13dawgs rules baby!!

F

FreshSteppin

still not convinced
sulfur has never ever left a residue like that

666elsie

I used a powder,week later I sprayed em 2wice,shit sticks like shit to a blanket!I rinced em pretty good,will spray one more time then cut em..

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Id bet my left nut its PM. In the first pic on this page you see that leaf next to the 2 litre bottle on the right? The one that is white looking? No way those are trychomes. Mildew buddy. Sulfur does NOT leave residue like that. Hope you take care of it before it takes care of your crop.

L

Lost

Can we stop bitching wether or not its pm on this guys plant...

This shit is potent!!!

i have no living 13 dawgs left and all I can say if its a boot kick to the head. There are a few phenos but at least the one I have been smoking it a fucking bot kick to the head.. You have to sit there for a minute and realize that you are about to get fucked up. lIke really fucked up, the first 5-10 minutes are INTENSE!

I guess im surprised because I thought it was a yield strain, but its smells wonderful and its so potent, it really makes you take a moment to prepare for such intense bliss...

aleYarok

aleYarok

damn good to hear lost. cant wait till i cant get a hold of it... one day...
u got any dried shots? does it have that good chemdog? taste? and that potent stench that stinks up the whole room like a good chemdog? DDs used spacedawg correct? looking that shit up now.

edit: spacedawg sounds amazing. i wonder if any of the grape pheno came through in 13 dawgs. anyone know what g13 dd has?

E

ent

Here's what he said:

This is a cross of my super heavy yielding 1986 g13 and Subcool's spacedawg male. Expect some very heavy ladies with a hashy/mango/cherry smell and taste. Super vigourous , this strain has it all. A must have for every garden.

R

RMCG

Lost, sorry if I missed it, but how many of the 'keeper' pheno's did you find? And out of how many beans? DD said there is one with downturned leaves. That is the one to look for.

I'm glad to hear that it is as strong of a smoke as it looks. Never has 'boot to the head' sounded so good.

May be showing my age here, but ...

Ed Gruberman!

[YOUTUBE]Z8VD4JXUozM[/YOUTUBE]

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

yup it is PM working on cleaning up this damned mess..will see what happens,sucks!

A friend of mine just had this problem. This tip does work if you are close to harvest and NEED to save your crop.

She told me about using Microfiber clothes. The fibers trap the spores and you can wipe the leaves clean. You need to do this daily but it will work.
This also works for spider mites and there eggs.

666elsie

13dawgs_004.JPG
13dawgs_003.JPG
updated pics of the dawgs...she is a beautt!!5 ft 2in and growing!!

mikeross

mikeross

Lost, sorry if I missed it, but how many of the 'keeper' pheno's did you find? And out of how many beans? DD said there is one with downturned leaves. That is the one to look for.

I would love to know as well. So this downturned leaves pheno is the one he is running in all his rooms? For a guy like me who has never popped a bean his entire life much less find the best pheno in the pack finding this downturned leaf pheno makes the process sound a little easier.

Can you find this downturned leaf pheno in every pack?

Anyone know if these beans will ever be released again?

Top Bottom