1900PPMS-12hrs-weeks 3-8

• Thread starter YoungDro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

I have mad respect for the work put into this, like firefighters lol

I'm not an engineer im just good with my hands (my first language was sign language) I used to fight but don't any more, and I am enfatuated with the ingenuity put into this system as I dont like growing plants close together and actually this way is more efficient holding each and individual plant more responsible for doing the job.

WTF lmao I dont get what sign language and fighting have to do with growing, are you trying to say your good with your hands because your not making sense. Seriously you could have just posted this :banana1sv6: and you would have got your point across better. Just chill out start your MPB room and when your shit is up and running come back post your pics. Then start asking about your 1900 ppm questions. I would be comfortable betting your dollars to donuts that if you do that you will start to get some real answers from other MPB users, instead of just and thread full of BS.
Good luck getting your cash for the set up.

Y

YoungDro

True, wasnt even thinkin, i originally wasnt gonna make any posts until i got set up. :cool0019:

A

antimatter

Youngdro 15k isn't going to be able to build you a sealed 10 lighter with an mpb system unless you already have the equipment or its second hand. If you really only have access to 15 grand for this room im telling you right now plan for unsealed with exhaust fans/intakes in dirt, I don't even think you will be able to afford an AC. 15 grand does not go very far, and even if you somehow manage to scrape by its better to have the room setup for unsealed so if your ac craps out and it gets 100 degrees in your room your exhaust fans and intake fans can turn on cooling it down.

Being able to afford your growroom is priceless, add all the fancy toys later on.

If you incapable of taking this advice then I will continue to believe you are a fictional character :dull

sedate

sedate

dizzle said:
soo much advice being given by people stacking dollar bills in their head and they havent even put a plant in a bucket yet.

Haha.

+1

:rofl

sedate

sedate

antimatter said:
Youngdro 15k isn't going to be able to build you a sealed 10 lighter with an mpb system unless you already have the equipment or its second hand.

?

I do agree this seems to be a bit of an aimless thread on YoungDro's part, but I don't get this . . .

I could easily build a 10x1000w lamp MPB with all the whistles for that. Indeed - I could automate the entire thing with and still have just enough left over for a used Integra.

Off the back of my hand, I get I fully functional 10x1000w MPB system in at right around $9k. A/C'd, co2'd, pumps, lamps, 240v equipment . . . .

X

Xceptional

The weight is largely about the strain being used. (Kush VS Sativas) Remember DD's got 2 pounds running bubba kush. Thats a good benchmark..

YoungDro, get a system up and running and see what its like. You worrying about all these little details, and that fine, but you need to get a system up and running to really understand this shiz. People think they are going to read a few grow journals and be able to pull multi pounders their first run... :)

SOOOO TRUE!! i thought i knew it all i spent so much damn time reading and studying it was insane 10+ hours a day every day for months. i did still pull a few lbs my first rip BUT it was not smooth, plants looked like hell (def's etc) and i was stressed because i went in so confident it kinda started to crush me. now when i trimmed the buds down and they were still fire and all the ugly leafs had been trimmed away all that went away lol.

A

antimatter

?

I do agree this seems to be a bit of an aimless thread on YoungDro's part, but I don't get this . . .

I could easily build a 10x1000w lamp MPB with all the whistles for that. Indeed - I could automate the entire thing with and still have just enough left over for a used Integra.

Off the back of my hand, I get I fully functional 10x1000w MPB system in at right around $9k. A/C'd, co2'd, pumps, lamps, 240v equipment . . . .

for 9k lol meanwhile ac, dehumidifiers, co2 burner + controllers,electrical supplies like #8 or #6 gauge wire receptacles etc..., timer boards, carbon filters+inline fans....random odds and ends like black white poly, ducting, little things you never thought of .. veg room setups.. on and on and on oh and then you gotta build the mpb buckets and buy all that hosing, pumps, chillers... on and on and on..
and we still haven't bought any fertilizer or paid for electricity yet or paid for all that gas to get to and from the grow store.... 15 grand? lollllll

G

GBOOST

Hmmm, you might want to run your sums again, I think your missing half your gear lol. I know, cause I just bought it all for 10 lights plus 3 for mothers, clones and veg. But hey, if your serious, throw up all your figures and show us how its done?

Ozzie

A

amstercal

unless i'm mistaken if youngdro's account went to "guest" he wasn't banned, right? just closed his account within two weeks like mr d was saying?

All in all, maybe we should just give youngdro a break. I doubt he realized how appropriate his name would be when he chose it. What age did you start listening to people who "know better"? Probably earlier than youngdro.

Also, Jack, that's your 3rd grow??? Your threads get so long from everyone giving you props, I missed that. Or I just assumed you'd been doing this a while. What line did you stand in to be gifted the green thumb of the gods? Please tell me you have some other relevant experience. Gees, third grow!?! That's wrinkling my brain.

C

CanadianClassic

Ya 1900 sounds like way too much nutes,sounds like the russians in Chernobyl fucking with a good thing just cause they though they could get away with it and MELTDOWN!!!...start at the bottom make mistakes and learn from them thats the best way to go.

Goodluck with the ladies!!!

B

BeachBummed

I'm sorry this may be a waste of a post, but this is extremely entertaining. Thank you all. I hope in like 5 years to switch from soil and maybe if I get my watersong on I'll be bustin mpbs. But honestly haha if I'm that far by then double ds system will be on the market haha.

Dude I'm sorry I don't know much about mpbs but I have a bachelors in talking shit and spotting snobs.

Y'all busted out the 50 cal on this youngin lol n

That's all. Mad props y'all killin the REAL set ups

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

amstercal and beachbummed,
If you want to truly understand why youngdro gathered the animosity shown here, I would encourage you to look up all of his many posts in the short time that he was here. Very inflammatory, wherever his comments would pop up. Kinda like a rash. It went on for a while, until these nice folks could take no more. These people in general on this forum like to keep things civil, but this time the annoyance was too great. Gotta preserve the good information and comradery shared here.

-TF:evilgrin0013:

B

BeachBummed

I concur 100%. Crazy I'll look and see what else. Haha wow.

Like a total forgot more than you'll ever know kinda guy. Haha

A

amstercal

I wasn't disagreeing that he was being annoying, just that we should treat him as the kid he obviously is... sure, sure you're going to be a famous rock star when your band gets signed, grow 100 lbs of weed every two months and upgrade your POS to race status next week. No one ever got anywhere trying to get youth to see the truth if they just aren't that kind of youth. I'm really not as old as I realize that sounded.

M

mrdizzle

F that clown, let’s let this thread die with this post. I have no interest in being critiqued by some dips shit that is talking directly out of his asshole

I don’t care if he was 12 he is a fool

He is actually quoted saying “I wouldn’t be surprised if I get 40lbs my first run" and the fool doesn’t even have his own $$, yet one of his first posts he claims he does

sedate

sedate

GBOOST said:
Hmmm, you might want to run your sums again, I think your missing half your gear lol. I know, cause I just bought it all for 10 lights plus 3 for mothers, clones and veg. But hey, if your serious, throw up all your figures and show us how its done?

Well - I don't want to encourage YoungDro - but I really can't come near $15,000 without going really out of my way to do so on a 10-lamp system.

Um - like I said - back of the hand -

but for a reasonably aped MPB I get maybe

$3000 - 10 x 1000w HPS lamps/ballasts
$1000 - AC (2x 25k BTU 240v units/dehuey)
$500 - Air/Water pumps
$250 - Odor
$250 - Co2
$750 - MPB Tubs/Buckets/Uniseals/piping
$250 - Nutes (sorry, but I wouldn't xerox DD's nute schedule so not sure what his/other schedules would cost)

I'm only at $6k what else?

$500 - 10 x Ryobi brand floor blowers, occilating fans, box fans, etc.
$300 - 2x4's, screws, paint, random room parts
$200 - Panda, specialized room parts
$500 - 240v circuit install, wire, etc.
$1000 - ~80A room controller

Okay I'm at $8500.

Oh yea a chiller -

$1000 - 1/2 HP chiller
and say
$500 - Budget creep

So I get $10,000 if I really try.

I mean I could go out of my way to make it more expensive I suppose.

Swap the A/C for a minisplit - switch out to digital ballasts - go with nice Alita pumps instead of Active Aqua's - DD's dual disconnects also looked *really* pricey over a simpler uniseal that I'd prolly use - but I still budgeted pretty heavily for the bucket units . . .

I dunno man. I really can't spend that last $5k.

What am I missing?

A

antimatter

Well - I don't want to encourage YoungDro - but I really can't come near $15,000 without going really out of my way to do so on a 10-lamp system.

Um - like I said - back of the hand -

but for a reasonably aped MPB I get maybe

$3000 - 10 x 1000w HPS lamps/ballasts
$1000 - AC (2x 25k BTU 240v units/dehuey)
$500 - Air/Water pumps
$250 - Odor
$250 - Co2
$750 - MPB Tubs/Buckets/Uniseals/piping
$250 - Nutes (sorry, but I wouldn't xerox DD's nute schedule so not sure what his/other schedules would cost)

I'm only at $6k what else?

$500 - 10 x Ryobi brand floor blowers, occilating fans, box fans, etc.
$300 - 2x4's, screws, paint, random room parts
$200 - Panda, specialized room parts
$500 - 240v circuit install, wire, etc.
$1000 - ~80A room controller

Okay I'm at $8500.

Oh yea a chiller -

$1000 - 1/2 HP chiller
and say
$500 - Budget creep

So I get $10,000 if I really try.

I mean I could go out of my way to make it more expensive I suppose.

Swap the A/C for a minisplit - switch out to digital ballasts - go with nice Alita pumps instead of Active Aqua's - DD's dual disconnects also looked *really* pricey over a simpler uniseal that I'd prolly use - but I still budgeted pretty heavily for the bucket units . . .

I dunno man. I really can't spend that last $5k.

What am I missing?

Your missing lots and alot of that stuff is way underpriced sorry bro you fail and to top it off you still haven't paid the taxes.

sedate

sedate

antimatter said:
missing lots and alot of that stuff is way underpriced

I fail?

Because I missed "stuff" -

Jeeze. I responded with a thoughtful list and actually asked "what am I missing" and this sentence with no diction, grammer, or really even a basic stab at the english language is what you come up with?

And you even edited it! Thats the *best* you could do?

Antimatter - I missed nothing you can mention - and if you care to try, I'd be happy to make your mouthy ass look as stupid as that pathetic attempt at a sentence.

Sorry bro. You fail.

A

antimatter

I fail?

Because I missed "stuff" -

Jeeze. I responded with a thoughtful list and actually asked "what am I missing" and this sentence with no diction, grammer, or really even a basic stab at the english language is what you come up with?

And you even edited it! Thats the *best* you could do?

Antimatter - I missed nothing you can mention - and if you care to try, I'd be happy to make your mouthy ass look as stupid as that pathetic attempt at a sentence.

Sorry bro. You fail.

u mad Youngdro?

1k for ac/dehuey what a joke
250 for odor control lol....
250 for co2 lol.....................
everything you posted is way off

veg room setup???

Top Bottom