2 tap roots out of one seed

• Thread starter Donk Frog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Donk Frog

Popped ten Pandoras's Box seeds one seed has two very healthy tap roots This is the first time I have ever seen this, I will post a pic tommorow when I update my other threads. Anyone think it will have increased root mass and mabee a higher yeild from this mutant seedling.

leave your opinion farmers:420::smiley_joint:

2 tap roots out of one seed
T

tenacious

Supporter
i've poped alot of seeds & i have not seen that yet. i'll be interested to see what's up...

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
It's most likely twins df, get ready to separate them quick if you want to save both plants.

F

FastForward

I had a number of twins from my Pandora's too....I just left mine on....they grew out as tiny little shoots at the bottom....could probably prune them....

B

beanz240

Hey Donk, I've had one with my PB, i sepperated them and they were great.
One of them was the main one in my pandoras box thread in the tga section, the other was very small and a slower grower but my god she is going to be the best producer i think.
I have her i flower about 2or3 weeks if you want i can pull her out get a photo of her and you could get a look at the both.

H

herby

Just popped some JTR and had the same thing. Just looked tonight and I now have twins. They will be separated and I will be documenting them closely.

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

I think that happens to JTR a lot, I think Koopa Troopa had a few that did the same thing.

S

SmokeMan

This happened to me 3 times out of pack of 13 seeds from Jacks Cleaner# 2. It can be a good thing is the seedlings are not attatched. If they are attatched then u might have one plant smaller than the other. This happened to me.. Let me see if I can find a pic of the twins in flower...

If you notice the plant on the left. It was attatched from the beginning and one of the plants was smaller and did not branch at all. The other was was y bigger and had more branching. Also it finished first. Seemed like the big one kept eating all the food.

View attachment untitled.bmp
16107jc2101 thumb

Latest posts

Top Bottom