2nd harvest successful.. tons of sugar leaves around buds, tell me if youd keep these on or trim em

• Thread starter bguwop420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bguwop420

bguwop420

The buds underneath these sugar leaves look fire, they are hiding the trichomes on the buds but Its just for personal use, would you guys keep em or trim em off...I do need to trim a few nugs up a bit anyway

2nd harvest successful tons of sugar leaves around buds tell me if youd keep these on or trim
Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

I rough trim and leave them on. As I'm a fan of nicely trimmed up bud, I Cannabrush my buds so they are very nice.
But I keep all the sugar leaf the brush removes for Cheese, oil or show up at a party with a big jar and my giant bong.
That always goes over well. It's very nice stuff to have around just in case. The best of both worlds.

bguwop420

bguwop420

I rough trim and leave them on. As I'm a fan of nicely trimmed up bud, I Cannabrush my buds so they are very nice.
But I keep all the sugar leaf the brush removes for Cheese, oil or show up at a party with a big jar and my giant bong.
That always goes over well. It's very nice stuff to have around just in case. The best of both worlds.
I'm gonna have to get one of those Cannabrush

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

I'm gonna have to get one of those Cannabrush
I know the are not cheep, but a Bud brush is worth every cent. You must dry your buds crispy on the outside.
Cannabrush just break off the crispy stuff on the outside.

I take off all the fan leaf. Then a light trim leaving as much sugar leaf as I can.
Rough trim

Hang on coat hangers until crispy enough to bud brush.
Remove each small bud one at a time and carefully brush. Cure finished buds in these.
Then brush the top colas. I have a few large ones to cure them.
Cure 2

I takes a little doing but it sure makes for nice bud when your all finished.
I did 8 lbs finished bud like this last year. And a couple of large coffee cans
of sugar leaf. I cure it the same as the bud. You can make oil, cheese or what ever you like.
I just take it and a bong to parties. Get everybody all messed up. lol.
They think it's just home grown.

bguwop420

bguwop420

I know the are not cheep, but a Bud brush is worth every cent. You must dry your buds crispy on the outside.
Cannabrush just break off the crispy stuff on the outside.

I take off all the fan leaf. Then a light trim leaving as much sugar leaf as I can.View attachment 2055729
Hang on coat hangers until crispy enough to bud brush.
Remove each small bud one at a time and carefully brush. Cure finished buds in these.
Then brush the top colas. I have a few large ones to cure them.
View attachment 2055723

I takes a little doing but it sure makes for nice bud when your all finished.
I did 8 lbs finished bud like this last year. And a couple of large coffee cans
of sugar leaf. I cure it the same as the bud. You can make oil, cheese or what ever you like.
I just take it and a bong to parties. Get everybody all messed up. lol.
They think it's just home grown.
Ill have to check that out šŸ’Æ and ive seen ppl talking about those C Vaults, some even saying they prefer it over Grove bags and jars

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Ill have to check that out šŸ’Æ and ive seen ppl talking about those C Vaults, some even saying they prefer it over Grove bags and jars
Oh ya they are very nice. But also not cheep. I dropped $500.00 on mine. Anything left over goes in jars or what ever.
These are nice to pull out to impress your friends, but the truth is they are no better than anything else.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ā™„ fat colas
Supporter
Personally I would trim and use them for something else, could make your bud harsh

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Yep haha i always have a bag of trim around, last bag I had looked like it had 10 grams of just straight kief on the bottom so I was smoking joints Straight outta the bag and it was ROCKING me šŸ˜‚

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I don't get how it.could.make the bud harsh?
Leaf material tends to be a bit harsher than smoking straight bud. I strip fans then dry with sugar leaves intact, then I dry trim at the end, I do like how they dry when the sugar leaves are left on, like said above it offers some protection to the bud and seems to add an extra day or 2 to my drying vs removing them first.

bguwop420

bguwop420

Yo guys I think I'm fuckin up my cure cuz I didn't have enough bud to fill up the 1/4 pound grove bag it's only like halfway full

Latest posts

Top Bottom