7x3 Basement Build (suggestions welcome!)

• Thread starter Mynameistheplauge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mynameistheplauge

Yooo! New to the hobby, only experience is with my 4 autos currently at 6 days. They’re hanging out in a 2x4.

I had some space to build a small room in the basement and based on logistics it’s ended up being approx 6’7” x 35” after framing and (planned) insulation. Right now I have 8 outlets installed in the ceiling and wired to their own breaker, 4 on either side of the room.

I’m currently planning on running two sf4000s and probably two 100w lights in the middle. Wanting to run 8 plants minimum.

Sf4000s are 25” x 21” so don’t exactly fill up the roughly 32x32 grow area they will be over.

Considered two fce4800s but they would literally be almost touching my walls, not sure if that’s an issue at all or not.

Ventilation either 6” or 8” ac infinity. Intake is 4” on opposite wall. I have two options here.

Option A is there is an exterior window right where the exhaust is going to be, would require running ductwork under a crawl space ~20 ft.

Option B, run ductwork back to the other side of grow room where I can route it up and to the attic. (Single story home from basement ~50 ft.)

There are two options for humidifier as well either in the room or right next to intake fan outside.

Raising the floor up about 5/8 to insulate from the cold floor and laying some sheet vinyl.

Walls are 1” insulation board. Should I sheet the walls after insulation? 1/4 plywood with Mylar?

I have water access in the secondary room, will be plumbing in an RO filter with reservoir.

Really trying to plan this out so I don’t have to add something that will be way harder down the road. Let me know any tips or suggestions please!

7x3 basement build suggestions welcome
7x3 basement build suggestions welcome 2
7x3 basement build suggestions welcome 3
7x3 basement build suggestions welcome 4
https://invalid.com/a/JyviMVU

BryanOconner

BryanOconner

Suggestion If this grow is about bulk . pass on the led get 4 600 hps with 8 inch cool tubes . Vent them out ,
This will get a hell of a lot more yield then those qb boards . And hit facebook market place in my area there almost free ballast hood bulb 20 bucks each You can pull pounds and pounds ! Led are great but not qb boards for commercial situations . Qb boards are good for plants that are shorter under 2 foot t all . HPS will flower a plant 4 foot tall . That is my serious advice for you . This advice is coming for a retired dispo owner

Top Bottom