A new product from the hydro store

• Thread starter hairyplopper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hairyplopper

so my hydro guy just ordered a bunch of these and I bought a bunch of them, just wondering if anyone else has used these. I fucking love not having to constantly clean my tray and res, check em out

http://www.gardenarmor.com

G

grizz

simple shit, why dident I think of that. thanks for sharing

Boylobster

Boylobster

Ohgod. That's fucking *great*. Thanks for hooking us up with that! :yes

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
LOL, why dont u use a plastic bag to protect your reservoirs and trays,,,, plastic bags will be alot cheaper

S

Slick

There are sheets you can buy for cats litter trays which look nearly identical to those, probably alot cheaper too.

Boylobster

Boylobster

Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to buy those things at $10 per sheet... but the *idea* is awesome. I'll just make my own. :D

T

toke KING

yo these are the shit, specially if you live in an apartment like I do. I used to buy the plastic and cut them out myself but that sucked i just order them

S

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
like some of you will actually change the bags lol , good idea but i think the bags will have the same fait as the res with out the bag lol , just kidding great idea m8 , do they do the bags for 350 lt barrels ,

T

toke KING

I've only used the 4x8 and the 115, I didn't see one on the site... go to www.gardenarmor.com and request it. I've requested the 3x6 a few times and they say its coming soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom