A Seedling TRANSFER.... TOO Early????

• Thread starter Mikeyboi93
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mikeyboi93

Mikeyboi93

Hello fellow FARMERS....
Here i have a seedling that is twelve DAYS old. I believe i may have transferred it too early. Here in NC we got somewhat of a coldfront and i had to take it in over the weekend and put under a blue LED light. It seems to have begun GROWING sideways due to the light. I have never transferred one that early not sure why i did this time.... maybe because i am OLD lmao.... any help appreciated LOL
A seedling transfer too early

Mikeyboi93

Mikeyboi93

Shes definitely young for transplanting but just be gentle with her the next few days and she should be ok. Shes still standing so that's a plus. I do question that soil tho, it looks very compact, maybe mix in some perlite next time
For sure my man....Thanks for the positivity ... I really question my decisions as I age LMAO!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Hello fellow FARMERS....
Here i have a seedling that is twelve DAYS old. I believe i may have transferred it too early. Here in NC we got somewhat of a coldfront and i had to take it in over the weekend and put under a blue LED light. It seems to have begun GROWING sideways due to the light. I have never transferred one that early not sure why i did this time.... maybe because i am OLD lmao.... any help appreciated LOLView attachment 2146679
fill the pot with more soil

Top Bottom