AC Infinity Cloudray S6 FREE Gen2 Upgrade!

• Thread starter Newty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newty

Newty

Wow! I have four of them, but I'll have to check to make sure they're Gen 1. Two are still in the box because I like to have spares. One of them has a faulty oscillation mode.
My understanding is no matter how many you have they will replace free! It also says you get to keep the Gen 1 version, we are all going to have lots of spares!

Finding this definitely made my day!

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
My understanding is no matter how many you have they will replace free! It also says you get to keep the Gen 1 version, we are all going to have lots of spares!

Finding this definitely made my day!
Well... They want the order number. I bought two from Amazon, so it doesn't seem those qualify. I have the order number for one that I bought from AC Infinity, so I'll can do that one. I can't find an order number at all for the fourth fan. So, I may only be able to get one. Only one has a problem, so that's fair.

I'll submit what I have and see what they do.

Newty

Newty

Well... They want the order number. I bought two from Amazon, so it doesn't seem those qualify. I have the order number for one that I bought from AC Infinity, so I'll can do that one. I can't find an order number at all for the fourth fan. So, I may only be able to get one. Only one has a problem, so that's fair.

They honor Amazon orders, I've had 2 warranty items replaced from Amazon order before with a copy of Amazon receipt. AC Infinity actually has a seller profile and store on Amazon. My fans were also purchased on Amazon. Put the Amazon order numbers in where it asks for them and in the comments say they were order from Amazon and list the order numbers again.

Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

They warranted my fan I bought on Amazon in July and I used amazon order number

Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

I wonder if they will replace my original purchase and the warranty one🤔

Newty

Newty

I wonder if they will replace my original purchase and the warranty one🤔
I doubt it, you would need 2 original receipts/order numbers. You will definitely at least get one from your original purchase. If you have an order number from the warranty replacement you could try and put the original order number and warranty order number in and see if they send 2 but I'm sure they can see that one is from warranty and only 1 was actually purchased.

Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

I doubt it, you would need 2 original receipts/order numbers. You will definitely at least get one from your original purchase. If you have an order number from the warranty replacement you could try and put the original order number and warranty order number in and see if they send 2 but I'm sure they can see that one is from warranty and only 1 was actually purchased.
Yea that’s what I was thinking I just did the one not trying to be greedy lol

Newty

Newty

I just noticed the UIS port is not on the oscillating fan anymore but instead it's on a fixed piece, no more worries of UIS cable slack causing issues when oscillating.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I just submitted the form. I included all the information I could. Now, we'll see what happens. I doubt I'll get four. Even one would be nice, though.

H

HighDesertScott

Thank you for posting this, I would have had no idea otherwise. I just submitted the linked form with the requested information, very eager to see how this goes!

Newty

Newty

That was fast. I only got a reply that said they'd respond tomorrow.
I just did mine 30 minutes ago and got the same message. Most likely we will get an order confirmation tomorrow.
I'm sure they are getting tons of requests so a 24hr turn around time wouldn't be bad. I'm curious how long after the order is confirmed that it will ship and be delivered. I'm guessing they prepared for this and have the stock in hand.

I do have to applaud AC Infinity for this. I just bought my 2 Cloudray S6 4 months ago and when I seen they had the new Gen2 with a longer life motor and more settings, I was bummed out. I thought, just my luck that they would come out with a better version after I purchased mine, this was before I knew about the free upgrade. Not a lot of companies would do this, there customer service is the reason I keep going back to them for my equipment.

Reactions: RFP
Top Bottom