AC Infinity T3 humidifier hot uis plug and not working

• Thread starter linuxr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
linuxr

linuxr

Today I noticed my AC Infinity T3 humidifier was not working and the controller did not recognize it being plugged up. I check the uis plug and it was very hot. I changed cables and the new cable did not fix the issue. I unplugged the uis cable and I can use the humidifier without the controller. Has anyone else had this problem with the uis port in their AC Infinity devices?

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Today I noticed my AC Infinity T3 humidifier was not working and the controller did not recognize it being plugged up. I check the uis plug and it was very hot. I changed cables and the new cable did not fix the issue. I unplugged the uis cable and I can use the humidifier without the controller. Has anyone else had this problem with the uis port in their AC Infinity devices?
Nope. I haven't had that problem.

I'd try plugging something else into that port (like a control plug) to see if the same problem happens. If not, then the problem is probably with the T3.

Which port is it?

linuxr

linuxr

And now the humidifier has stopped working altogether. Thank God I have a small spare and my plants are in early flowering stage.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
And now the humidifier has stopped working altogether. Thank God I have a small spare and my plants are in early flowering stage.
It sounds like the humidifier is — or was — the problem.

I keep a spare humidifier and some fans on hand because ordering them takes so long.

linuxr

linuxr

I have emailed support and waiting for them to reply I do have another t3 on preorder since 12\14.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I have emailed support and waiting for them to reply I do have another t3 on preorder since 12\14.
I have one on preorder. The last time I ordered one, it took 4 months to arrive. So, I also buy other brands and use a control plug to run them. I'll be using a Levoit model I just bought for the plants I'm starting now. This method works well, and control plugs are only about $15.

linuxr

linuxr

Yes, my backup is a CVS humidifier with a control plug. 4 months is a long time.

linuxr

linuxr

Just an update, AC Infinity is replacing the humidifier. Just make sure you keep your receipts because they will not honor warranty without it.

Top Bottom