Advice will be much appreciated

• Thread starter Bakedbean92
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bakedbean92

Hello everyone I’m completely new to this growing has alway interested me but I’ve have a lot of limitations I know this is a really long shot and even if it does work my results will not be the best but is it possible to do a 1 plant micro grow using soil and one of the 4 head led clip lights.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Hello everyone I’m completely new to this growing has alway interested me but I’ve have a lot of limitations I know this is a really long shot and even if it does work my results will not be the best but is it possible to do a 1 plant micro grow using soil and one of the 4 head led clip lights.
I don't know what type of light that is, but I do know that a good light is essential for flowering.

jetbtkng

jetbtkng

just get one of these, i have the 1000 & 2000 & they work like the sun, Phlizon PL 1000W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum Indoor Plants All Stage Veg Flower
US $45.00 on ebay

R

rolex1994

just get one of these, i have the 1000 & 2000 & they work like the sun, Phlizon PL 1000W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum Indoor Plants All Stage Veg Flower
US $45.00 on ebay
Sent u a pm

R

rolex1994

Sent u a pm

E

Eclipted

I used a king grow led 1000w and it was pretty solid for my first ever grow. It comes with veg and bloom switches which I thought was cool. Put off an ounce on each of my plants with some halfway decent nug size and density. Used fox farm ocean forest as the medium. Repotted once and only added cal mag. Real simple and cheap tbh.

R

rolex1994

I used a king grow led 1000w and it was pretty solid for my first ever grow. It comes with veg and bloom switches which I thought was cool. Put off an ounce on each of my plants with some halfway decent nug size and density. Used fox farm ocean forest as the medium. Repotted once and only added cal mag. Real simple and cheap tbh.
Keep up the good work.... the cheaper the better man

Latest posts

Top Bottom