After A Second Opinion.

• Thread starter Ickis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

Ickis

Hey all, I currently have two plants going currently at f67 but my Northern lights blue seems to be winning the race. I'm Just after a second opinion as to harvest day, currently its around 5% amber, I was going to harvest at f70.
After a second opinion
After a second opinion 2
After a second opinion 3
After a second opinion 8
After a second opinion 9

After a second opinion 4
After a second opinion 5
After a second opinion 6
After a second opinion 7
After a second opinion 10
After a second opinion 11
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Don't pull tooooo early.. I prefer when a grower pulls around 50-70% amber, gives the sativas a better come down i feel..

I

Ickis

True but this is an indica with a supposed 55 day flower.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
My bad, Well if you pull the indica too early she'll treat ya like a sativa w/ good pain relief but lacks the couch locking effects i always associate with indicas in general.

My brother always pulls his around 25% or less amber and it drives me fucking crazy lol here im tryin to smoke some sedating strains right before bed, and the shit ends up keeping me wired for 2-3 hours before i can finally go to sleep...

Really just depends on exactly what type of high you want from your weed = when to pull.

I

Ickis

Ha yea i know what you mean:) i should have stated i was after a 25 to 30% amber, i'm just new to this so i really have no idea how long it takes to go amber. I guess its best to just wait and watch:)

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I'm gonna throw out a guess and say prolly another week or 2 tops.. but yeah just keep checking uhm daily till your happy :D

Danky Mcnugs

Danky Mcnugs

Keep in mind that the plant will still be somewhat alive for a couple days after you chop, and the trichomes will continue to mature a bit more in my experience.

stanknkatz

stanknkatz

Soma would say " When you think they're done, let them go one more week ".

I'd like to see them at least 50/50 amber to cloudy before harvest personally.

Top Bottom