AI (artificial intelligence) about how to prepare bud and make bubble

• Thread starter harpdog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

harpdog

what is the best way to prepare marijuana bud 4 inches in diameter that has had to leaves trimmed off. Then take me through the process of making bubble hash with a 5 bag system using ice.​

edit

https://www.invalid.com/lamda/images/sparkle_resting_v2_1ff6f6a71f2d298b1a31.gif
Here is the reply I received from Bard, which is Googles AI
Here are the steps on how to prepare marijuana bud 4 inches in diameter that has had the leaves trimmed off:
  1. Grind the bud. You can use a grinder or a food processor to grind the bud into small pieces. The smaller the pieces, the more surface area there is for the trichomes to be released.
  2. Freeze the bud. Once the bud is ground, place it in a freezer-safe container and freeze it for at least 24 hours. This will help to solidify the trichomes and make them easier to extract.
  3. Prepare the ice water. Fill a large bowl with ice water and add a few tablespoons of salt. The salt will help to break down the trichomes and make them easier to collect.
  4. Wash the bud. Add the frozen bud to the ice water and use your hands to gently massage it. The trichomes will start to break off and float to the top of the water.
  5. Strain the water. Use a strainer to remove the bud from the water. The trichomes will be left behind in the strainer.
  6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 as needed. You can repeat steps 4 and 5 several times to get more trichomes.
  7. Collect the trichomes. Once you have collected all of the trichomes, you can dry them out and use them to make bubble hash.
Here are the steps on how to make bubble hash with a 5 bag system using ice:
  1. Set up the 5 bag system. The 5 bag system is a series of mesh bags that are used to separate the different grades of bubble hash. The bags are typically made of nylon or polyester and are available in different micron sizes. The micron size refers to the size of the holes in the bag. The smaller the micron size, the finer the grade of bubble hash.
  2. Fill the bags with ice water. Fill the bags with ice water and place them in a large bucket.
  3. Add the bud to the water. Add the ground bud to the water and use your hands to gently massage it. The trichomes will start to break off and float to the top of the water.
  4. Strain the water. Use a strainer to remove the bud from the water. The trichomes will be left behind in the strainer.
  5. Collect the trichomes. Once you have collected all of the trichomes, you can dry them out and use them to make bubble hash.
The quality of the bubble hash will depend on the quality of the bud and the technique used to make it. With a little practice, you can make high-quality bubble hash that is perfect for smoking, vaping, or dabbing.

A

AdkBuds

Great, now you made me want a weed robot.

This is too much for one woman’s bucket list!!

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Grind the bud?

I'd also enjoy seeing the bot fill the bags with ice water.

Latest posts

Top Bottom