Aloha Limone Colorado Seed Company

• Thread starter chitownglass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bilber

Bilber

Correct......you can either adjust your time from veg to whatever time you want for flower....

Just leave the lights on till you're ready for the new flip time.....or.....turn your lights out for a few more hours....either way, they look great!

C

chitownglass

Correct......you can either adjust your time from veg to whatever time you want for flower....

Just leave the lights on till you're ready for the new flip time.....or.....turn your lights out for a few more hours....either way, they look great!
Thats what I figured. Thanks!

C

chitownglass

Plants look fire! I'll be flipping to flower in one more week I think. I want the tops to stretch up a little bit before doing so. That will make it just over 4 weeks since transplanting into the 5 gallon pot with FFOF. I did a bit of research and 4 weeks is usually the maximum amount of food it has. Looks like I should have a nice multi cola canopy. Super stoked!

Cheers Yall!

20240503 150725
20240503 150733
C

chitownglass

Each girl got top dressed with some castings and got a half gallon of phd water and calmag today. Want to get the microbes working better before I top dress for flower. Regular Ipm spray applied. Thats about it. Coasting.

Cheers!

20240504 152226
C

chitownglass

So I ran into a few issues. I waited a bit too long to top dress and am chasing a small deficiency it looks like. Early tell tale symptoms. Especially top left plant which is also the biggest. That and I overwatered my ladies due to being out of town for four days. Im almost positive this is the issue because they all were fine for a while now. I gave them a shit load of water before leaving. I top dressed almost a week ago so the plants should definately start growing nicely again any day now. They still look pretty healthy though. Lesson learned which is the best part. With organics timing is essential! Im gonna go another week or so before flipping. Just waiting for them to eat a little before the switch. Get nice and green again. Anyhow, I think like six plants with a shorter veg of 6 weeks, is a better setup. Its fun growing big plants but its just not as efficient. I'll get back in a few days with some results.

Cheers Yall!

20240514 192630
C

chitownglass

Went ahead and did a much needed defoliation. Took several cuttings and put them in water under plastic dome. Let's see if i can root them for shits and giggles. Ill wait about a week for the plants to recover from the stress and then flip. Ill do another defol and top dress after the stretch.

Cheers!

20240515 181342
20240515 181359
Like2Grow

Like2Grow

Went ahead and did a much needed defoliation. Took several cuttings and put them in water under plastic dome. Let's see if i can root them for shits and giggles. Ill wait about a week for the plants to recover from the stress and then flip. Ill do another defol and top dress after the stretch.

Cheers!

Some plants are easy to figure out when taking leaves off, others are a challenge !!!

The upside is there are a lot of places that can be bud sites when there are leaves like this.

DSC02166a

C

chitownglass

Some plants are easy to figure out when taking leaves off, others are a challenge !!!

The upside is there are a lot of places that can be bud sites when there are leaves like this.

View attachment 2172468
Holy shit that looks like a pain in the arse. I can't imagine how long that must have taken. I think defoliation is important but not to be overdone. I think some people go a little bit overboard with it. I prefer a more natural approach with a minimally invasive cultivation process. To each their own though...

Latest posts

Top Bottom