Special queen photoperiod planted 5 days ago
1000001091.jpg
Ww photoperiod planted 4 days ago
1000001093.jpg
1000001092.jpg
auto fem special queen planted 3 days ago

thirtysixzipzzz

thirtysixzipzzz

I have heating pads if that may help I've got a 6 foot room and this 3foot room I'm doing to try and train them and raise my lights and inch or two when of that get to veg I've use worm casting on some and plant food for them

thirtysixzipzzz

thirtysixzipzzz

I just use that one light so it could be better seen I have two grow lights I use.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Everything looks great bud. Your seedling is busy growing roots so she can feed and grow a top.
The first 3 weeks can really test a guy. Just relax and don't be tempted to push, keep her moist don't over do the watering and she will blast off for you about the end of week 3 k.

Make sure you PH her water!
What you going to feed her down the road a couple of weeks?

thirtysixzipzzz

thirtysixzipzzz

thank you for the advice friend of you can think of anything that could help these females feel free to let me know I'm very excited haven't had WW since grad school lol

thirtysixzipzzz

thirtysixzipzzz

Everything looks great bud. Your seedling is busy growing roots so she can feed and grow a top.
The first 3 weeks can really test a guy. Just relax and don't be tempted to push, keep her moist don't over do the watering and she will blast off for you about the end of week 3 k.

Make sure you PH her water!
What you going to feed her down the road a couple of weeks?
Got it I usually use spring water I live in the mountains so there is an abundance hope that's the right route to go haha

thirtysixzipzzz

thirtysixzipzzz

like I said this isn't too much since they are still young right?

thirtysixzipzzz

thirtysixzipzzz

I know you're probably pretty busy enjoy your afternoon! Lol thanks for the advice bud.

thirtysixzipzzz

thirtysixzipzzz

I have people that want more yield that is putting my personal stuff in jeopardy thank you and this site for giving unbiased opinions. One love cat

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

I'm SW Ontario Canada. It's 11:40 pm. Although it was a great springtime afternoon.
Spring water is great stuff! full of good things your plant will love.
What is the medium she is planted in? Like a black earth or a peat moss based potting mix?

Go easy on the worm castings. Don't over do it with them.
I grow under an old Mars 300 also purple. Makes for bad pictures.
As it looks like your leaning toward organic. Depending on what your potting medium is your going to need a proper fertilizer. The spray will get you buy in a pinch but cannabis is hungry and you will need something with a little more
punch once past the seedling stage.
Look into Gaia Green or Terp Tea there are many others.

If you want to make your own you could try this.
I use Muskie in it instead of hydrolysate or Urea and it's great.

Last edited:
thirtysixzipzzz

thirtysixzipzzz

Thank you I will look into it you want I can keep you up updated if not it's all gravy lol I don't know much about this so I can't do a journal haha

Top Bottom