Any advice would be much appreciated I'm new thank you

• Thread starter thirtysixzipzzz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thirtysixzipzzz

thirtysixzipzzz

Start a journal bro. That’s what this site is great at ✌️
I will try just need to figure out how to run this like I said I'm new but I'm sure I can figure it out maybe a little advice if I get stuck and you're aren't busy.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Your seedling looks great.
Give your basic fertilizer a little thought over the next couple of weeks so you can have what you need on hand when you need to start feeding.
When you have time and in the mood, check out the training videos. It may seem a lot to handle but this training is super easy and a month down the road. If you watch the videos a couple of times it will make sense pretty quick and you will be ready when the time comes.

I'm around will leave it at that for now k.
Any questions feel free.
Ron

thirtysixzipzzz

thirtysixzipzzz

Your seedling looks great.
Give your basic fertilizer a little thought over the next couple of weeks so you can have what you need on hand when you need to start feeding.
When you have time and in the mood, check out the training videos. It may seem a lot to handle but this training is super easy and a month down the road. If you watch the videos a couple of times it will make sense pretty quick and you will be ready when the time comes.

I'm around will leave it at that for now k.
Any questions feel free.
Ron
Thank you so much I love how this community it's all about helping other may I sens you a friend request I don't know if that word shit or what...

thirtysixzipzzz

thirtysixzipzzz

Thank you so much I love how this community is all about helping others may I send you a friend request I don't know if that word shit or what... Either way thank you for the advice

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Sure you can. See top right corner. Little airplane thing you can pm me any time.
I will get back to you pretty quick I'm on a lot.

Top Bottom