Any Commercial Growers Here ? I Need Ideas

• Thread starter saltwater
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
saltwater

saltwater

Hey all.

I’ve been on here for a while. I’m familiar with the basics.

I have no commercial experience but i have a friend that got his licenses and permits and a 4000sqft space.

He wants my help to draft the layout of plants and watering methods and all. I only grow recreationally. But recently got my handlers permit . So basically i need some photos of your grows, watering systems and tips and tricks! Obviously I’m doing a ton of research for commercial grows but i prefer peer to peer knowledge .

GrowzNCali

GrowzNCali

I'm not a commercial grower for sure! But I do have a few friends and acquaintances that I know who are in the biz. The key theme I hear from my convos with them is you have to start taking ease of tracking from seed to harvest into consideration for your grows. If not tracked properly then as a commercial company you would not be able to sell, even if the yield was high. Therefore your product is not just yield and quality, but efficiency and scale as well. As you can imagine this info will definitely change a few things about layout versus if you were doing a rec/home grow, i.e. more room to walk around plants while under inspection. Your setup must be compliance friendly.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Im not a commercial growrr (currently) I personally handle everything that pertains to my 72 plant count medical grow. Everything from a-z, only i have my hands in everything. Minus the 6hrs it takes me and my buddy to chop every 10 weeks.

Now i was just offered a commercial job taking care of 1500 plants. The way I look at it is this, take my 72 plant work and multiply it by 200. That' how much more work that will be involved.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Im not a commercial growrr (currently) I personally handle everything that pertains to my 72 plant count medical grow. Everything from a-z, only i have my hands in everything. Minus the 6hrs it takes me and my buddy to chop every 10 weeks.

Now i was just offered a commercial job taking care of 1500 plants. The way I look at it is this, take my 72 plant work and multiply it by 200. That' how much more work that will be involved.
Fun stuff... and you get some lazy employees too

GrowzNCali

GrowzNCali

Are you planning on taking it? I guess DELEGATION is the keyword if you do.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I dunno. $ talks. I do good doing what I currenrly do, and have most of the day to down with my little boy.

But I do like making money. The landlord to my bldg doesn' take hugs n kisses for payment, nor does power co.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Fun stuff... and you get some lazy employees too

Ah NO! I
owned very profitable auto detailing biz and sold it back in 2007. I do not hire lazy. Work hard and i pay well. Work slow, and bye bye. Time is money......all I heard when I did show car work (auto body). Means hurry up, but do quality work. Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom