Any Floridians know if full rec will be on the 2024 ballot?

• Thread starter 420dilettante
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420dilettante

420dilettante

I'm trying to move somewhere that is grow friendly without winters that mimic the artic circle. Florida seems like it would fit that bill. I'm just tired of the freeze and need a warmer climate. California is out.....too far away from my family out there.
So what are the chances it hit's the Florida ballot this year?.......anybody..........
Any floridians know if full rec will be on the 2024 ballot

HeadyMcDank

HeadyMcDank

I'm trying to move somewhere that is grow friendly without winters that mimic the artic circle. Florida seems like it would fit that bill. I'm just tired of the freeze and need a warmer climate. California is out.....too far away from my family out there.
So what are the chances it hit's the Florida ballot this year?.......anybody..........View attachment 2104141

Latest thing is that the gov Desantis says he thinks the rec version without homegrow will hit the ballot ...

The rec with no homegrow is under state supreme court review at the moment... the state legislature is already crafting laws limiting thc in anticipation of it's passing...

the rec with homegrow will not likely get enough signatures...

With or without ... it has not stopped fl from starting it's own cup thefloridacannabiscup...

Latest posts

Top Bottom