Any help would be appreciated..

• Thread starter Ranger0282
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ranger0282

Ranger0282

Hello again everyone.....
I will try and make this shorter than my first attempt. As I mentioned in my intro, I am a 60 y/o disabled vet living in the hills of Tn. Got 55 acres and a nice creek. I have been trying to grow for the last 4 years once I found out edibles work for me where smoking didn't. After a zillion Youtube videos, this is what I have bought
OG Kush and Watermellon zkittles seeds
2 large pots that should hold about a bag of potting soil each
2 bags of Fox Farm Ocean potting mix.
Dr Earth 3-15-0 bone meal
Espoma 3-4-6 tomato fertilizer
Epsom salt
got tons of seasoned cow and chicken manure

My plan (as of 5 minutes ago ) Sprout 2 seeds and put in planter of worm casting and regular potting mix till they reach maybe a foot or less before transplanting into pots. I'll fill the pots full of FF potting mix and put about a handful of bone meal around the hole where the plant goes. Using creek water and no Miracle Gro, I'll water when necessary. I'll mix 1 teaspoon of epsom salt into a gallon of water every 10 days. Once the plants go into flowering.......here is one question....do I need to use the tomato fertilizer or is the potting soil enough. My thought was fertilizing once a week? I am just an off the grid hillbilly with not to much means for anything fancy. I just need to do better than I have in the past. I bought a yellow digital PH tester off Amazon. I don't have any distilled water to calibrate it with but out of the box my creek water is slightly over 7 ph. I was planning on topping the plant 3 times which would make 8 heads. I'd rather have one BIG bud than 10 little ones.
Does anyone have time to just guide me a little with what I have? I don't need to make a lot...just need what I plant to live. Already have gone through bud rot and powdery mildew. God bless Google and Youtube.
Anyway....that's my story. Thank You All :)

SnappyJack

SnappyJack

looks like your sliding of the board..1st pc advice:. read... read some more... nobodies going to help you like you can help yourself...

Read this: This if that one doesn't work for you look for similar : grow-weed-guide-beginners

Adjust fertilizer and water to pH 6 to 6.5... come on now... distilled water is only a buck.. think Walmart best distilled water... More to follow... maybe...

Ranger0282

Ranger0282

looks like your sliding of the board..1st read.. read...read some more... nobodies going to help you like you can help yourself...

Read this: This

Adjust fertilizer and water to pH 6 to 6.5... come on now... distilled water is only a buck.. think Walmart best distilled water...
More to follow... maybe...
Uh.....OK. I thought this was a forum

Top Bottom