Anybody use regular water filter to replace RO system

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Venom818

Venom818

Just curios if anybody does this successfully and what ppm does your water come out at ?
thnx

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Most filters like brita and such do not take out calcium, mag, iron and things that make your water hard. They filter bacteria and tastes. The Mr. Clean car wash kit does take that stuff out but it only makes a few gallons for way to much money so they can't be used.

Hard water through a brita filter will still be hard water.

B

Buddy Flowers

I have whole house filter for my well water which comes out at 190 ppm at 7.4-7.8 pH depending on the time of year. To answer your question though, no I do not use it to replace an RO

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

purewaterclub.com

buy the 150gpd one it's like $115 shipped with a float switch and 0ppm. i've installed two and over a year later they are both working great. dont cut corners on your water man it could be the difference between a shitty grow and a great grow!

S

Snafu

purewaterclub.com

your link is broken, but this is the system i prefer because of how customizable it is and the price is spot on! and cover from a fish aquarium suppler keeps things low key :)

K

KushMaster707

i have switched from merlin garden pro to a tallboy (from 0ppm to apx. 170) and everything works great.

Latest posts

Top Bottom