Anyone Done Any Time??

• Thread starter wldthing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

wldthing

Did 4 years 7 months of 8 year sentence for a manslaughter conviction. Ideal prisoner time off for good behavior
I snapped and killed the Mofo who raped my daughter back in 2oo7.
Found out he had done this to another friend of hers few months prior to my daughters assault...
hunted him down shot him in the balls then one right between the eyes...
Still on parole, so got to watch my intake.....
Daughters still haunted....But at least he not around no more...

W

wldthing

Yeah I've done a little time.
Noticed that a lot of people in prison had the same story you do.
Everybody had a grand excuse for what they did. It was justice. Yadda yadda.

I can smell Bullshit from miles away.
Not proud of my situation, should have kept mouth shut will move on...

W

wldthing

Yeah I've done a little time.
Noticed that a lot of people in prison had the same story you do.
Everybody had a grand excuse for what they did. It was justice. Yadda yadda.

I can smell Bullshit from miles away.
think whatever..Can't blame ya...
My hope is to establish some sort of program for cons who are released to get their lives together..
Am currently dealing with ptsd over all of this and am reaching out to a long time friend from here for advice and consul
was sued and settled and I have some funds left to try to start a program for released cons..
am attempting to stay sober form alcohol and find a purpose in life..
Do know we all have a story....
But it is what it is..
Thinking bike messenger service Denver, but way too expensive to live there.....

iKharon

iKharon

I think what Shroom is getting at is that it's one thing to ask about "doing time" and going into 'detail' about what you supposedly did. You could be like, 'hey guys, spent x amount of years in the big house, now I am planning a con organization to help out ptsd dudes'.. but going on a cannabis forum, on parole, going into what you may have done is really senseless unless you're trying to sound "hard" or "tough".. I'm sure some of us are former law enforcement, former military, former cons, former whatever and maybe gun owners... but it's about growing cannabis, not fluffing feathers. Just saying bro

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Did 4 years 7 months of 8 year sentence for a manslaughter conviction. Ideal prisoner time off for good behavior
I snapped and killed the Mofo who raped my daughter back in 2oo7.
Found out he had done this to another friend of hers few months prior to my daughters assault...
hunted him down shot him in the balls then one right between the eyes...
Still on parole, so got to watch my intake.....
Daughters still haunted....But at least he not around no more...
I would have done the same thing... good on ya!!!

Ya my worst was not even a year but i cant even count the times i have been arrested hahaha cops are dumb

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
In the late '60s I did a year in the midwest for possession of 0.05 grams of mostly ash with a half burned seed in the bowl of a pipe.
Thing are much mo' betta now. :D
Jesus fuck thats harsh!!!

lino

lino

If ya get to know the farmers most of them have had law trouble. Cops charged me with 485 lbs, most of which was cannabis seed,
I was put in the 3rd worst rated jail in the nation, the "HELL HOLE". Underground, in dirt cave, my cell lined with steal.
One 4"x 4" portal hole in the steal door with a very dim lite in my cell and no way to tell time. No company, steel bed, no pillow, 1/2 roll of TP, they take your close and throw ya 1932 blk and wht and 1932 blanket with flees and lice. The inmates have crotch rot from dirty cloths.
The elevator down into the cave was the strangest experience, on a rickety cable , go in from a office stainless steal elevator door on one side but once your in the elevator everything 1930's rusty. You land the door open to a dirt cave. I get searched in the elevator and the guard finds a tube of chapstick in my pocket, He puts the chapstick in my hand-cuffs and says he doesnt have time to check it in, that tube of chapstick saved my mind.
Ive been in my underwear freezing for IDK how long. A 16" x 5" door opens and food tray come thru. I ask the cop ; Dont I get a phone call, the ass hole replies; we havnt decided when you get your call, I'll let you know (illegal mind fuck). This is the breakfast recipe from 1932, a 1/4 slab a very old faint grn ham ( edges are rock hard from sitting out, not from cooking), no butter Hard toast, cold oatmeal, 2 piles of powder on your tray, 1 is blue coolaid the other wht pile is sugar. You get sugar if you on good behavior, plastic cup for water. I had yelled for the guard for what I guess was a period 2 - 4 hours , when he came he shut the door on my 4 x 4 window portal and didnt say a word and left.
Finally That little portal window and food door being open helped my mind, I could kinda see down the dirt cave hall with all the cells thru the food door. A Mex, I couldnt understand, was trying to trade with me for my chapstick for his crotch rot,. I just threw him the chapstick. the guards wont give ya any meds,
That favor got me out of jail just before I started to break down, i was having a hard time mentally. The Mex had access to phone and got the only bondsman for 50 miles to come and see me ..

Court
Jury deliberation goes into midnite, Judge orders everyone back at 8am for jury deliberation.

The nite before my verdict
That nite from my hotel room I come to the thcfarmer web site rite here and typed;. Plea Bargins are for pussies and spineless MoFo and snitches. I'm not going to take one nor will I snitch.

Just before lunch the jury comes out, girls crying and they had been fighting hard, make up smeared and the guys were all red faced, The judge offers me a Plea Bargin, Probation- deferred sentence.
I reply loud enough for the Jury, Judge everyone to hear, GIVE ME 4 YRs in PRISON or GIVE ME FREEDOM ! My attorney grabs my knee, looks me straight in the eyes and says I spent part of my life in law skool to defend a guy like you, whispers in my ear, Its ON! He stands , Your Honor my defendant declines that offer, Gasp! from the jury and audience.

Thats a fact Jack,,, So, does this story pass the smell test ? lol

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
You've been arrested more times than you can remember and the COPS are the dumb ones...?
Well when they arrest and dont convict. ..ya ... pretty much scumbags... hell i sat handcuffed out side a dispensary on a curb for about 5 hours while the pigs LOOKED busy for the news crew.... yup... cops are dumb

dan1989

dan1989

Well when they arrest and dont convict. ..ya ... pretty much scumbags... hell i sat handcuffed out side a dispensary on a curb for about 5 hours while the pigs LOOKED busy for the news crew.... yup... cops are dumb

Hey sorry man I didn't mean to offend you. Obviously there was a bit of sarcasm in my comment :D The thing is, here in the UK, the cops ARE dumb. But in the sense that they waste time and resources on smaller grows. But they are getting sneaky. Using drones with thermal imaging and etc. The same for the thieves too... Looking for heat signatures coming from vents and elsewhere. It's why I'm going full LED.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Hey sorry man I didn't mean to offend you. Obviously there was a bit of sarcasm in my comment :D The thing is, here in the UK, the cops ARE dumb. But in the sense that they waste time and resources on smaller grows. But they are getting sneaky. Using drones with thermal imaging and etc. The same for the thieves too... Looking for heat signatures coming from vents and elsewhere. It's why I'm going full LED.
Oh no worries... no offense takin.. i just have been dealing with pigs and weed for a lot of my life... i feel super bad for some of the other cats here doing real time(or did real time) for a silly plant.
Same here as the uk... theyll send a helicopter and a 10 man team in for some granny growing 3 plants hahaha and same also here.. theyll give a grower 10 years but turn a blind eye at the thieves.

dan1989

dan1989

It would make more sense taking the taxes earned from growers and spending it keeping the rapists and child molesters locked up . Shit even if my illegal grow got busted I'd be able to accept it, even be happy if I knew the confiscated equipment and cash (lol) went toward something like that. Meh...:|

Top Bottom