Anyone Know Why Terpinator Was Banned In Oregon?

• Thread starter saltwater
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
saltwater

saltwater

I used to use terpinator and it worked great. Loved the stuff. I was told by my local shop that it was banned from Oregon. Anyone know why? Or does anyone have something that works similar to terpinator?

Ive been using terpenez and I notice nothing similar to terpinator. I see nothing different running terpenez compared to when I don't use it.

saltwater

saltwater

Just called around and did more research. Looks like Terpenez has been put on a no sale list as well.

xenon730

xenon730

Its unregistered. The resinator ban is interesting though. That's for adulterated/mislabeled And on their website it says they'll make a statement when they decide to sell it there again. You can buy terpinator online still can't you?

saltwater

saltwater

Its unregistered. The resinator ban is interesting though. That's for adulterated/mislabeled And on their website it says they'll make a statement when they decide to sell it there again. You can buy terpinator online still can't you?

Yeah saw it selling online. Just not sure if I want to use it or not if it is not registered or having issues. There must be something going on with it. Will prob put it on hold and do a harevest or two without any resinators

xenon730

xenon730

Yeah saw it selling online. Just not sure if I want to use it or not if it is not registered or having issues. There must be something going on with it. Will prob put it on hold and do a harevest or two without any resinators
To be fair anything that speeds up flower times should be used with caution and resinator cuts times by days in my experience. Terpinator might similarly have a hidden hormone but it's more likely they just don't want to release the recipe and selling in Oregon would mean doing that. In my side by sides terpinator did nothing but put in 300ppm of k lol. That's all anecdotal you have your own experiences I'm sure. I've long suspected resinator has jasmonic acid or something similar because of the speed up in flowering time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom