Are these sad little plants?

• Thread starter MaceFace
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MaceFace

MaceFace

I’m newer to growing marijuana. These are all AUTOS. Do they seem kind of small or underdeveloped for their age?

From LEFT to RIGHT:

Gorilla glue #4
Growers choice seeds
sprout: 10– 23–2023
6 inches/15 cm height

Trizzlers
Twenty20 Mendocino Seeds
Sprout: 10– 20– 2023
13 inches/33 cm height
Went into flower 4 weeks after sprouting, which was 11 – 17– 2023

Gorilla glue #4
Growers choice seeds
sprout: 10– 15–2023
17 inches/45 cm height
went into flower 4 weeks after sprouting, which was 11 – 13– 2023

Nutes: Roots Organics. Dry nutes
Also, I aerated water with these nutrients, and watered the plants with Terp Tea

Do you think that these plants look pretty small for their age? I’ve tried to not overwater or underwater. I’ve tried to not burn with nutrients. I’ve been managing the humidity with fans and a carbon exhaust. The lights that I use our from Spider Farmer, and I adjusted the light height and intensity as recommended.

MaceFace

MaceFace

I’m newer to growing marijuana. These are all AUTOS. Do they seem kind of small or underdeveloped for their age?

From LEFT to RIGHT:

Gorilla glue #4
Growers choice seeds
sprout: 10– 23–2023
6 inches/15 cm height

Trizzlers
Twenty20 Mendocino Seeds
Sprout: 10– 20– 2023
13 inches/33 cm height
Went into flower 4 weeks after sprouting, which was 11 – 17– 2023

Gorilla glue #4
Growers choice seeds
sprout: 10– 15–2023
17 inches/45 cm height
went into flower 4 weeks after sprouting, which was 11 – 13– 2023

Nutes: Roots Organics. Dry nutes
Also, I aerated water with these nutrients, and watered the plants with Terp Tea

Do you think that these plants look pretty small for their age? I’ve tried to not overwater or underwater. I’ve tried to not burn with nutrients. I’ve been managing the humidity with fans and a carbon exhaust. The lights that I use our from Spider Farmer, and I adjusted the light height and intensity as recommended.

IMG 1623
IMG 1628
IMG 1622
IMG 1624
IMG 1626
AsheyBear

AsheyBear

Hmmmmmm. I haven’t grown autos but I’ve watched a load of videos on all grow types and media. Some tips I’ve heard for autos is to make sure the soil is light. Do you mix with perlite? Other than that, I’d have no idea aside from maybe the soil is too compact and it’s making it hard for roots to grow. How do you water? Do you do it a few inches from the stem and let it soak abit? So the roots can search and spread? I’ve been trying to do that with a watering primarily in the centre once every 4 or 5 waters/feds

MaceFace

MaceFace

Hmmmmmm. I haven’t grown autos but I’ve watched a load of videos on all grow types and media. Some tips I’ve heard for autos is to make sure the soil is light. Do you mix with perlite? Other than that, I’d have no idea aside from maybe the soil is too compact and it’s making it hard for roots to grow. How do you water? Do you do it a few inches from the stem and let it soak abit? So the roots can search and spread? I’ve been trying to do that with a watering primarily in the centre once every 4 or 5 waters/feds
Makes sense with the light soil. They seem pretty sensitive to over watering. I’ve read o2 in soil is very important for root development. Maybe i over watered them.

MaceFace

MaceFace

Lookin good.

Do you have a fan blowing on them to strengthen up the stems?

What light you using and how close?
Yes, I’ve got a fan in use. The light is the spider farmer LED light - I adjusted the brightness as was recommended on their site. It’s probably 20-22” from the tallest plant.

Top Bottom