Are they ready to be harvested?

• Thread starter Bugratat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bugratat

This is my first time growing. I am not sure if they are ready to be harvested. There are 4 different breeds in the video. I need a little bit of help! Thank you

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Honestly a pic of the plants would be easier than a shaky video. That said you’ve a long way to go they only look like they have a lot to put on weight wise as well witch will happen as they get older especially during the last two weeks.

You can’t be that far into flower , how long have they been flowering and what strain is it

B

Bugratat

Honestly a pic of the plants would be easier than a shaky video. That said you’ve a long way to go they only look like they have a lot to put on weight wise as well witch will happen as they get older especially during the last two weeks.

You can’t be that far into flower , how long have they been flowering and what strain is it
It has been 6 weeks. Royal Gorilla, Sherbet Queen, Wedding Cake, Critical and all female.

IMG 47301
IMG 47291
IMG 47281
IMG 47271
Asmodeus

Asmodeus

Judging by the pics I'd say at least another 2-3 weeks. Patience man, they're gonna get a lot fatter. They look good, green and healthy, nice job!

Top Bottom