At It Again

• Thread starter chronic68
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chronic68

chronic68

Alright start of a new grow havent gotten my room completly put together yet . Im gonna super crop and scrog this go round im using the humboldts countys own nutes full line sample pack they were very generous so hats off to them depending on how they do. Ig growing 2 bruce banner #3 a northern lights, a bubba kush and a pinnaple express but if the PE dosent look better its gonna get culled its the mutant that looks fox tailed in the close up . theyve all been topped and received a light feeding of nutes for first time.
At it again
At it again 2
At it again 3

chronic68

chronic68

super croped today gave them a nute feed super nervous. still dont have grow room put all the way togather em gonna cover up the carpet and get some drainage going.
IMG 20160926 125136
IMG 20160926 115433
IMG 20160926 125141

chronic68

chronic68

the two in the back are left-northern lights right-bruce banner the front row from left to right bubba kush, pineapple express and another bruce banner. i dont think its gonna take anytime for them to fill the net.
IMG 20161003 104004

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
No offense but I think you need a tighter net with a frame and smaller holes in the net.

chronic68

chronic68

No offense but I think you need a tighter net with a frame and smaller holes in the net.
yeah probably but this is a test run i didn't have time to make a frame and i wanted to try the 5 in holes but all they had was 7 in im actually liking the bigger holes though so it all worked out.

chronic68

chronic68

i gave them there final veg nute feed im fliping to flower within the week im gonna actually start keeping the thread caught up

Dunge

Dunge

Not too late to pull the net and get in there with bamboo sticks, pipe cleaners, and some string to girdle the branches that want to escape.

I'm concerned that you will not be able to attend to the the room as it gets clogged with 'locked in' plants.

chronic68

chronic68

Not too late to pull the net and get in there with bamboo sticks, pipe cleaners, and some string to girdle the branches that want to escape.

I'm concerned that you will not be able to attend to the the room as it gets clogged with 'locked in' plants.
i had the same concern but ive made sure i can get to them all to water and take care of the underside.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Sorry but that net looks like it is doing nothing useful, I agree with dunge on the bamboo. They sell giant bamboo skewers in the camping aisle of walmart for roasting marshmallows, they work great...

Pahly

Pahly

The PE seems to have recovered from the mutated growth nicely. The net seems fine as long as you can reach and water the plants, might need a second level net once they have stretched to support the buds weight. I'll be following along.

chronic68

chronic68

The PE seems to have recovered from the mutated growth nicely. The net seems fine as long as you can reach and water the plants, might need a second level net once they have stretched to support the buds weight. I'll be following along.
Sorry but that net looks like it is doing nothing useful, I agree with dunge on the bamboo. They sell giant bamboo skewers in the camping aisle of walmart for roasting marshmallows, they work great...
The pineapple express has bounced back really well Im extremely happy with it I was almost about to pull it so many times I'm glad I used some patience. As far as the net it doesn't look like it from the pic but I've already weaved them quite a bit I'm pretty sure if I tried to use stakes at this point it'd be terrible I'd have to un weave them plus the whole point of this grow is to experiment and try thangs a Lil out side my comfort zone and I am gonna use a second net the scrogs I saw were they didn't during my research tended to look like a yoyo jungle. Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom