Autoflower Genetics for a good indoor yield

• Thread starter DartKnight137
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DartKnight137

Who has the best yield genetics for an autoflower?

A

Alwispy

I'm looking for big auto's really I understand photos but I love how fast auto's grow
That’s actually quite debatable. Most autos require 3-4 weeks in veg. Plus another 8 ish weeks in flower. Autos can also run 10-14 weeks in flower depending on the genetics. Now repeat the exact same schedule with photos and your photos will recover from extensive training faster where as autos require a gentler hand. At the end of the day, the photos will outweigh the autos again depending on genetics and training. Autos are sweet , I love them too but if I was after more selections, volume and consistency in yield then photos at present. Autos really shine if total darkness is hard and if height is an issue. They are sweet and compact, though they can also get pretty huge… I dunno just my thoughts 🤷‍♀️

D

DartKnight137

That’s actually quite debatable. Most autos require 3-4 weeks in veg. Plus another 8 ish weeks in flower. Autos can also run 10-14 weeks in flower depending on the genetics. Now repeat the exact same schedule with photos and your photos will recover from extensive training faster where as autos require a gentler hand. At the end of the day, the photos will outweigh the autos again depending on genetics and training. Autos are sweet , I love them too but if I was after more selections, volume and consistency in yield then photos at present. Autos really shine if total darkness is hard and if height is an issue. They are sweet and compact, though they can also get pretty huge… I dunno 🤷‍♀️
Any auto genetics you recommend?

A

Alwispy

Any auto genetics you recommend?
Omg don’t ask me that 😳 haha Currently these guys are quite fascinating because of many factors mainly they present everything wide open right on the site. They’re really into Sats which are Most Excellent along with all their gear.
Yes I am a Meph head☮️ , check it out.
Mephestogenetics.com
Cheers

Novaracer69

Novaracer69

I will catch some hate for this but I personally have had great luck with ILGM blueberry and Bruce banner. I have had plenty of others but they really were a disappointment considering the price 😬 that blueberry is my favorite auto as far as taste and yield. Now I do have to mention fastbuds green crack effects were amazing 👏 yield was average

Eledin

Eledin

Bruce Banner is a monster with high thc and yield, I gotta agree with novaracer69 strongly there. As for blueberries theyre not the biggest ones out there, in fact they are usually the shorter kind of autos, I dont know about ILGM blueberry tho, but their smell is my favorite by far when growing them and the taste is 10/10 if you like fruity sweet weed. As a rule of thumb, the bigger it is the longer is gonna take to finish, bruce banner takes longer but pays off with yield and potency, blueberries tend to take less time and the flavor is amazing. As for green crack I have heard great things too and I have 4 waiting for a future grow but mine are photo. For the sake of variety I will also add Northern Lights Auto and Royal Gorilla Auto from Royal Queen Seeds, reputable brand, seeds always deliver in my experience and the genetics are fire.

7munkee

7munkee

That’s actually quite debatable. Most autos require 3-4 weeks in veg. Plus another 8 ish weeks in flower. Autos can also run 10-14 weeks in flower depending on the genetics. Now repeat the exact same schedule with photos and your photos will recover from extensive training faster where as autos require a gentler hand. At the end of the day, the photos will outweigh the autos again depending on genetics and training. Autos are sweet , I love them too but if I was after more selections, volume and consistency in yield then photos at present. Autos really shine if total darkness is hard and if height is an issue. They are sweet and compact, though they can also get pretty huge… I dunno just my thoughts 🤷‍♀️
Mendicino Twenty20 has some good producing autos. Their Knows Candy gave me 7 ounces. Also Ethos...but don't do a lot of LST to them. Ethos genetics grow best straight up.

easy1000

easy1000

Who has the best yield genetics for an autoflower?
420 fast buds driving true https://2fast4buds.com/us
IMG 20221221 151357
IMG 20221221 151445
IMG 20221221 151524
IMG 20230126 171002
IMG 20230128 151321 1
IMG 20221221 151357

Dustytrails

Dustytrails

420 fastbuds, and wedding cheesecake is a decent producer.
But as said prior, photos is the easy way to big indoor crops, at least for me,

I’ve been growing both indoors (4x4 tent) and outdoors (backyard) with Autos and Photos.

Just finished some Green Crack (photo) in the tent, netted 16 oz. And lots of popcorn buds for gummies, but took 15 weeks. With Autos same tent Sour Diesel I finished off 8 oz. But only took 9 weeks.

Some of the newer Autos though bring forth IMHO some different and fun flavor town 😊

BTW, I do not buy Auto seeds from seed banks any longer, as I’ve been getting burned in the consistency department.

Enjoy…

Top Bottom