Autoflower white widow not growing as predicted

• Thread starter deedee1104
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

deedee1104

First time growing. My White widow just reached 5 weeks. They were doing bad. So I gave them bluemax A&B, calmag, super thrive. I'm using coco coir.

Autoflower white widow not growing as predicted
Autoflower white widow not growing as predicted 2
Autoflower white widow not growing as predicted 3
Autoflower white widow not growing as predicted 4
LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
First time growing. My White widow just reached 5 weeks. They were doing bad. So I gave them bluemax A&B, calmag, super thrive. I'm using coco coir.
Those are some sad-looking plants. They're budding, too. The new growth looks like it's responding to the nutrients, though. As they start flowering, they reduce vegetative growth. You could let them finish, but I doubt you'll get much yield. It might be best to start a new crop with help from the growers here. It looks like you have most of what you'll need.

D

deedee1104

Those are some sad-looking plants. They're budding, too. The new growth looks like it's responding to the nutrients, though. As they start flowering, they reduce vegetative growth. You could let them finish, but I doubt you'll get much yield. It might be best to start a new crop with help from the growers here. It looks like you have most of what you'll need.
Thank you, I will start a new crop.

Latest posts

Top Bottom