Automatic Herma? lemonade auto paradise seeds 2 week flower

• Thread starter pure.hemp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

pure.hemp

Hey guys! Please these plants became a hermaphrodite? Tks!

Automatic herma lemonade auto paradise seeds 2 week flower

Automatic herma lemonade auto paradise seeds 2 week flower 2

Automatic herma lemonade auto paradise seeds 2 week flower 3

Automatic herma lemonade auto paradise seeds 2 week flower 4

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
If you have others that haven’t you either want to totally separate or kill the hermi

You can take balls of but imo it’s a waste of time it’s has to many male flowers your bound to miss one if not more and that’s all it takes let alone as it gets older the male flowers will become harder to find as they will be in the flowers as some are already

If it’s your only plant you could keep it but it will produce a lotta seeds that will carry the hermi trait and not much bud by the looks of it

If you have other females near it spray it down with water as that will stop the pollon go flying around whack a bin bag over its head and cull it

A few of the male sacks have opened so its already pollinated itself
Imo I would start again and if its genetic then I’d email the breeder and demand they send out another ( from a different batch ) packet

Good luck

Last edited:
P

pure.hemp

thank you friend. I made a mistake with the vega and they ended up blooming small. I will discard these hermas. In the same grow I already have other plants in Vega which I intend to put to flower in a month. How long can this polem remain active in the air? Tks!

Top Bottom