bannana man grows the dank

• Thread starter bannana man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Karma Genetics

ahhhhhhh what a super tasty room you got there B-man. Love all the different tastes. Have you got any info on your Jack 95 ? I am always intrested in jack's

B

bannana man

ahhhhhhh what a super tasty room you got there B-man. Love all the different tastes. Have you got any info on your Jack 95 ? I am always intrested in jack's
el harji can tell you more about the jack 95 ,...all i no is that someone brought it back from amsterdam in 95

P

phoenix

that pink kush always takes a pretty pic,yet to see a bad one.

think i heard somebody say milk for pm Bman,maybe if they read this they can provide more details for ya.

B

bannana man

powdery mildew

iam holding it back ,but causeing me hassle ,i been spraying with mad ph like 3 or 9 so it stressed the plants i can see a few bannanas on the pink kush ,og kush and a few others but dont seem to be nothing pollinated so far they aint got long left anyway .....citro fresh works for pm so does milk ,,,its been good because from this selection ive seen which can handle pm and which cant and which are prone to it ,,,also which have hermed under the sprays ,,some of these plants can handle it all and these will be now used in future crosses

S

SENSI ZYM

VITAX YELLOW SULPHER let me know if you cant get it it stoped mine in minits its a fine powder like the4 burner only you hand punp it in the room and sprinkle on affected areas so get this now for your veg room then problem over and just make shure if you can to keep humidity below 40

Top Bottom