Bay Area Clones

• Thread starter kill-9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

psillyrabbit

anyone tried the trainwreck from the florin wellnes center ?? is it a good cut???

P

psillyrabbit

picked upa nice teen of the trainwreck it is the same cut as ihad before same octogoanstem and great smell ireally like this club got a !/8 of some dank ass xxx kush and the guygave me a free 4.1 gram 1/8 of some decent indoor free ionlyhave good things to sae about this club

B

bluedog

I'd like to hear more about TW too. I've been looking for a good Trainwreck cut to breed with. Is Trainwreck a regular clone at Florin? It's about a 3 hr. drive for me.

P

psillyrabbit

yea the gus says he has it all the time from the same vendor id say it would be worth the drive really nice plant

T

tcurtiss

Pork, I got a good cutting of SSH from BPG last October not sure if it was an original cut but a very nice strain for sure

I am growin some Kush from Harborside now, but I am scared after reading all these stories but who knows?

R

roky

Mother Strain Clones

I picked up some clones from MotherStrain in Santa Rosa and I am not very impressed. All clones were chocolope.

I ran a bunch from Bluesky with a few keepers. This was early 2009 so keep that in mind. The XXX, PK, and HS were all keepers. WW, JR, BG, MS were all garbage. CJ/KJ and XJ13 were okay.

Picked up some recently from HS. GDP, BD and XXX. All had PM showing in about two days. Also root aphids on one GDP cut but not sure where it came from - don't want to blame HS on that if not 100% sure.

roky

killabyte

killabyte

I got root aphids from some blockhead starters at harborside....

ruined 4 months of my life and I still stay up at night sometimes wondering if they will come back

whoever drops off root aphid infested clones anywhere is building a mountain of bad karma for themselves.

killabyte

killabyte

I got root aphids from harborside in july...

first grow, had no idea what they were...not in any books. (the BIBLE needs a title change!) ruined 3 months of my life

hydro shops have been saying that they have been hearing more about them lately...

clean your rooms people!! And just to state the obvious... anyone willingly selling infested clones is building a mountain of some of the worst karma imaginable. I'm talking about your kids and grandkids dealing with your bullshit.

S

sfzoo

^yesir they will, but what other surprises do you get from CL clones? mites? PM? crap genes? It seems so tempting, but once i see the 'clean and bug free' tag at the end I am reminded that they probably arent'.

F

FatFreddysKat

Craigslist ?Really? Man that is a mistake!!!!!
Although lately some top clubs have reamed growers with crap clones, so it isnt just craigslist that can get you fucked!!
Start with some quality seed stock, pick good phenos and then clone yourself...problem solved and if something goes wrong or otherwise you can blame yourself, it is the only way to obtain the best possible clones...do it yourself!!!PERIOD!!!!
Craigslist....... now thats funny!!!!

deadcat

deadcat

Although lately some top clubs have reamed growers with crap clones, so it isnt just craigslist that can get you fucked!!
Start with some quality seed stock, pick good phenos and then clone yourself...problem solved and if something goes wrong or otherwise you can blame yourself, it is the only way to obtain the best possible clones...do it yourself!!!PERIOD!!!!

HAHAHA, no not really. I went through craigslist a few times now no problems. usually they have a website to back it up. And they deliver so if it looks like crap when it gets there turn it down, problem solved.

www.tandc.org usually has purple urkle clones. This is one I found out about on craigslist btw. And they are the best delivery service I've went through so far.

^yesir they will, but what other surprises do you get from CL clones? mites? PM? crap genes? It seems so tempting, but once i see the 'clean and bug free' tag at the end I am reminded that they probably arent'.

yeah, you do need to be careful. Usually I won't go through a place unless I check out there website first and it's legit, also I ALWAYS look for some sort of "Free from disease and pest" type guarantee.

the rrock

the rrock

how is that a mistake?
i know a few people that sell clones on CL,top quality. Ive actually got some great genetics from there (white rhino,c99,santa cruz kush,a huge yielding GDP) I usually trade some of my local strains and everybody is happy. Sure ive got clones from seedstock i purchased 20 years ago and refined but thats not the ONLY way to do it. Some people dont have the time or means to do it that way

J

jigilous

FYI, Medithrive is full of spider mites as of a few days ago. Almost all my clones had some spider mite damage and the GDP clones were infested.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Aloha All-
Hope all is well! As a Hawaiian botanist, I was recently contracted to manage some large scale medicinal grows in the Northern California area for the coming years. I have always been a seed maker, but have been thinking about the clonal needs for that area as well. As part of the strategy for this year, I was thinking about making an extra 1,000 to 10,000 elite clones and releasing them via CL or word of mouth.
So my question is what strains do you guys in the North want more of? What cuts are you sick of?

Thanks for any and all insight!

Merry Christmas! and a happy new growing year!

A

alittlebirdie

From Hawaii there must be some interesting genetics there, how about bringing some over this side of the pond?

Latest posts

Top Bottom