Strain : Blue widow
Method Smoked : pipe and bong

APPEARANCE
med_gallery_39_6_108352.jpg

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud :very sweet floral aroma
Associated smells of bud :
SWEET
fruity () - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - orange () - lemon () - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral ($) - perfume () - blossom ($)
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

TASTE

Dominant flavour :mellow taste of a mix of pine and beer
Associated flavours :

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)6 1/2
- cough factor? : yes

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body (e.g. 75% head 25% body)
Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent)6 1/2
Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit) 30 to 45 mins from 2 hits from the pipe same from bong

Use : Daytime/Bedtime Both
Munchies? : yes/no kinda
-----------------------------------------------------
Summary - thumbs up. very nice to look at smoke is smooth and it gives u a very nice relaxing upbeat type of feelin.puts your eyelids low but not that low.this strain to me is the one u would smoke through out the day to keep pain at a minimum and keeps you in a good mood. :boogie:

cam battery went dead and i cant find my battery charger so only one pic :-(

420king-MASSES

that sounds nothing like the blue widow ive smoked the shit i did toke looked like a blueberry white widow growing and smelt like sweet yet rank blueberries and transitioned to taste almost perfectly heavy yields of mad crystally nuggets ooohh man the smell was to die for the high was intense couch lock if you over indulged a joint with 3 heads would last 20 mins half hour but the high would last for a couple hours and it was a 9 week 12/12 flower

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

Yeah, SeaMaiden I'm just curious. My buddy (the KY. Skank) Got a nice care package of seed from NCGA back in the spring of 1998. BlueWidow beans amongst others. It was some very nice shit. He grew it outdoor that year and took cuts and brought it indoor for his first indoor grow. We sent cuts of the keeper mom to FLA. Our bro down there crossed it with Grimms C99 and sent us a bunch of beans back to the Ville. There were some stellar plants in those beans as well. I take it you've grown NCGA's BlueWidow also????

420king-MASSES

the blue widow you guys speak of is the blue hawaii we know in western mass 98aloha ww x blueberry sativa

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I haven't had the BW, but I know NC, am growing a more recent cross of his.

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

Yeah, 420 you may be correct. I know the widow was the 98Aloha but not sure the source of the blueberry or wether it was the blueberry Sat. How wide spread is this BlueHawaii cut?? I'd love to run this one again.

SeaMaiden what cross you got going?? I enjoyed a few different strains outta those beans. The BlueBell was finicky and a PITA to grow but was really nice nuggage. And the MCW (MightyMite/Chemo x 98AWW) was potent as hell and did really well outdoor here in KY. There were a few MCW crosses and a few others with SAGs Stonehedge in the mix. Kept a really nice female outta a Stonehedge x ChampagneKush/BC BigBud cross.
All were well worth the time and effort.

420king-MASSES

Yeah, 420 you may be correct. I know the widow was the 98Aloha but not sure the source of the blueberry or wether it was the blueberry Sat. How wide spread is this BlueHawaii cut?? I'd love to run this one again.

SeaMaiden what cross you got going?? I enjoyed a few different strains outta those beans. The BlueBell was finicky and a PITA to grow but was really nice nuggage. And the MCW (MightyMite/Chemo x 98AWW) was potent as hell and did really well outdoor here in KY. There were a few MCW crosses and a few others with SAGs Stonehedge in the mix. Kept a really nice female outta a Stonehedge x ChampagneKush/BC BigBud cross.
All were well worth the time and effort.

its around still i gave out about 200 cuts a couple years ago i got the blue hawaii crossed to a hash plant[purple pheno 2000 sensi seeds stock] i got a mad beans of this but ya cuts around in western mass and those cuts came from me :joint::party0042::smoke

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
SeaMaiden what cross you got going??
NC named it Shut The Fuck Up. It's NYD x PKQ (Purps Killer Queen). She's a bit touchy, tends to keep purple petioles no matter what you do, and her bud formation is unusual for me but I'm told it's typical NYD. Buds can get absolutely monstrous, but if you need to run indoors be prepared to wait a good long time. I have her going OD right now and just finished trimming up some ID stuff that I let go 100 days. I don't know if he's put any beans out, as far as I know the beans and cuts have stayed within a small group.

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

I wanna see a Completely purple blue dream pheno
I think I would never give it up
have you guys seen any so far?
any pics?

Keep it green-Doc

Top Bottom