• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

SpiderK

SpiderK

thanks Paul no problem

.... was looking for that thai leaner with a quick finishing time and i think i found her. more pic's when they finish up. gonna cross the thai leaner with SnowHigh's / ( narrow leaf afghani x uzbekistani x black congolese ) next year.!!

CT   7

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

View attachment 630429
View attachment 630430 goji f3 x nepali OG (#hapscut)
Ive been away for a month and garden has been in the hands of a trusted pal, he's done a great job but u can see a few signs of things not being quite optimum but still I'm happy. The top pic, front 2 plants are nepoji on day 41 and I'm very impressed. Great density and a great aroma, going to be a good weigher of top shelf meds. My tents are 2.4 metres tall, as you can see i have overvegged! I have to get on a chair to see the canopy, there are a few signs of stress from proximity to the lights but as I've been on holiday i am just grateful that they are alive! If you can get hold of nepoji i would thoroughly recommend her, she's an absolute diamond.
Very nice limo.i think im gonna need to get a few nepoji snips off u as i fucked up a bit and bloomed out all my good cuts without realising and all i hav is a totally root bound nepoji thats throwing loadsa pistils coz its root bound & usually wen i uppot plants like that they grow like a reveg which i dont want.

Limonene

Limonene

Very nice limo.i think im gonna need to get a few nepoji snips off u as i fucked up a bit and bloomed out all my good cuts without realising and all i hav is a totally root bound nepoji thats throwing loadsa pistils coz its root bound & usually wen i uppot plants like that they grow like a reveg which i dont want.
no probs pal, just need to get it back myself. I always seem to hold onto the wrong strain lol.

Silver mountain - make sure your humidity is low and air movement is on point if you grow this strain. I like to put her right next to the fan.

IMG 3689

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

thanks Paul no problem

.... was looking for that thai leaner with a quick finishing time and i think i found her. more pic's when they finish up. gonna cross the thai leaner with SnowHigh's / ( narrow leaf afghani x uzbekistani x black congolese ) next year.!!

View attachment 632657
Great stuff spidey.those choco trips look spectacular.& I liked the look of that snow cross u mentioned.i can't recall its exact name but it's the only one with that narrow leaf afghan in the mix.it was that narrow lead afghan that caught my interest.im just finishing up a true gangster kush from snow.i only had 3 beans and only one popped and it's female.stinks really strongly and the smell makes me think on mince beef and onion pie.haha.it smells just like it.

mancdank

mancdank

Just soaked these 5 BLOOD ORANGE iv been sitting on for ages trying to wait until iv got plenty o room for em to grow.im going to make the bloody space coz iv been busting to pop these big time.
Iv soaked all five.i,ll keep youse posted.
Blood orange looks puka I did a little looking a while back some other place was giving them away with orders over a certain amount but I couldn't find any to buy

SpiderK

SpiderK

Great stuff spidey.those choco trips look spectacular.& I liked the look of that snow cross u mentioned.i can't recall its exact name but it's the only one with that narrow leaf afghan in the mix.it was that narrow lead afghan that caught my interest.im just finishing up a true gangster kush from snow.i only had 3 beans and only one popped and it's female.stinks really strongly and the smell makes me think on mince beef and onion pie.haha.it smells just like it.

ya i really liked the chocolate trip, really racy and makes you forget what you just did, totally smoked and this is with seven day outdoor cure. it went about 62 days but had 5 days of rain totally screwed up an epic guerrilla run ( bud rot ) .... and it still taste like church incense smells .... total sleeper, nobody is talking about his preservation with this. but with the limited seeds in the first place i guess most people never tried it anyway way. i still can't believe it beat my g13 at 42º latitude and it's really racy like i said, can't wait till next month after nice cure.

the snowhigh narrow leaf afghani is dank franks afkansastan, bodhi also used it.

CT   01 1

CT 22

CT   06

CT   10

CT   03

Od 8

Od 3

Od 6

CT   d 1

Last edited:
Top Bottom