Bong ID Help(possible JBD)

• Thread starter DEKUM510
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DEKUM510

Hello,

Just picked up this bong from my brother a couple weeks ago. He mentioned that it was a Jerome Baker Design, not sure if its true or not. He told me he got the bong about 10-15 years ago in california. Just trying to get a positive ID on the piece. Any help is much appreciated.

The bongs a bit dirty. Very lightly used. My brother said he put it up in a closet for years and hasn't used it in a long time. Its a bit dirty but thats an easy fix. No bowl came with the piece. It looks really nice. Old school down stem.

Bong id helppossible jbd
Bong id helppossible jbd 2
Bong id helppossible jbd 3
Bong id helppossible jbd 4
Bong id helppossible jbd 5
Bong id helppossible jbd 6
Bong id helppossible jbd 7
Jammin1985

Jammin1985

Those rings around the water chamber are something I haven't seen in a JBD now that doesn't mean it's not but it just doesn't look right. All of JBDs water chambers are color changing and they don't have those rings plus the color of the water chamber isn't right. It's usually more of a yellow than blue.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Those rings around the water chamber are something I haven't seen in a JBD now that doesn't mean it's not but it just doesn't look right. All of JBDs water chambers are color changing and they don't have those rings plus the color of the water chamber isn't right. It's usually more of a yellow than blue.
alright dude, this is like the second or third thread I've seen you resurrect from the dead (and you only have three posts here).

Please PLEASE pay attention to the last post date on threads before replying.

Creating zombie threads fucks up the search functionality on the site and clutters the newest posts feed with irrelevant conversations. If you absolutely feel the need to resurrect a thread, start a new one and link to the one you want to add your anecdotes to, and only do that if what you have to say will actually offer value to the forum, not just pacify your need to comment on something. Go to instagram or facebook if that's what you're after. Forums are for discussion and knowledge sharing, not useless pontificating.

Pretty sure the OP here isn't around anymore seeing as this was their only post from 2013. Please be more mindful.

Jammin1985

Jammin1985

Then fucking kick me. If I want to reply to something I will. If you don't like it to bad.

Latest posts

Top Bottom