Brown rust spots and eaten leaves

• Thread starter FastForward
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FastForward

Shitshitshit. I've got bugs. I can't see them and I've had a good look at the plants and box.

Photos attached. Two plants are affected, one WW and one Vio. Have taken them out of the tent until I know wtf it going on. And to make things worse I have an electrician coming over in 20 minutes and gotta hide the plants...

It's not pH or nute related, I'm fairly sure of that. The brown spots appear identically/mirrored underneath the leaf (i.e. it appears to go all the way through).

Anyone know what is eating my plants? And what to do? Do I cull the two affected as well?

Thanks in advance

FF, panicking slightly

Img 3918 mediumjpg
 mg 3929 mediumjpg
 mg 3920 mediumjpg
 mg 3919 mediumjpg
 mg 3928 mediumjpg
 mg 3927 mediumjpg
 mg 3926 mediumjpg
 mg 3925 mediumjpg
 mg 3924 mediumjpg
 mg 3923 mediumjpg
 mg 3922 mediumjpg
 mg 3921 mediumjpg
Midnightgardener

Midnightgardener

re

thrips is the cause of your problems, as a doctor in horticulture i would recommend a oil based spray, not genuis oil but something the same, pyrethium is a good way to kill em.
good luck

F

FastForward

Thanks MG. Will go get some anti-thrip or pyrethium this afternoon.

F

FastForward

Thanks guys...in my haste I took 3 outside....I think they're going to have to stay there now, including the Vio girl. Don't want to bring any more nasties in.

I've got the window in here WIDE OPEN - it's been so bloody hot, and I can't vent my tent outside directly from in here. But...I've got a fly screen across the window. It's about 2-3mm screen, but I'm thinking that maybe those little bastards can get through.

I'm flat broke....spent my last cash on weed...I know, not very clever...will have to sort something asafp. Will take all the plants out and give the tent a good clean...

Top Bottom